||24||

{24; Shopping Memories!}

The sight that Haruhi and Y/n's father was perceiving at that moment was something that he would have never thought to have witnessed. His brown eyes were wide and his greeting smile faltered.

"So dad, how was work?" Haruhi asked collectedly, her head turned to look at him.

Y/n glanced at her father, then at Tamaki, then Haruhi, then back at her father. To say the least, she was quite anxious. She was in the middle of the crossfire that was taking place in their small living room.

Their father showed a limited, closed eyed smile and strode towards Tamaki and Haruhi. He forcefully grabbed Tamaki by the face and catapulted him against the wall that was behind him.

He kneeled down beside his first born and gently placed his hand on Haruhi's shoulder as she sat upright on the tatami mat. "I'm sorry. I hated having to leave you and Y/n alone last night. You two must have been lonely. Y/n, sweetheart, come here." He turned his head to face his second born, a devoted, closed eyed smile apparent on his lips.

Y/n and Haruhi's eyes widened as they caught sight of the wall their upperclassman has collided with. Y/n directed her concentration back to her father and promptly walked towards him.

"That sound. He really hit hard." Haruhi muttered while sweat formed on her forehead.

"Oh, dear, my left arm has been bothering me lately. It's so sore--like I went hand-to-hand with some ferocious beast." He moved his right hand to rest on his left shoulder, slowly rolling it back for a few seconds. "Maybe I've just been working too hard."

'Or it's because you just threw someone against our wall really hard...' Y/n thought and sweat dropped at her fathers actions, kneeling next to Haruhi and their parent.

"Please, sir. It's not what it looked like." Tamaki inaudibly begged with a look of panic, reaching out his hand while Y/n and Haruhi's father spoke.

"I sure could use a cup of hot tea about now."

"Hot tea?! I'll get it for you!" Tamaki exclaimed and quickly got up and grabbed the tea kettle. "Do you use firewood to boil it, Haruhi and Y/n? Help me out--your dad wants tea!"

Just then, the blond haired male got stomped on by Haruhi and Y/n's father. "Oh my. Would you look at that, I seem to have come across a little pest. Would you like to tell me why you're addressing my daughter's with such informality, young man?" He crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at the shrieking second-year student.

"Hey boss, what in the world is taking you so long?" Hikaru questioned as he and Kaoru appeared at the doorway.

"Whoa, check it out, that person we passed downstairs is Haruhi and Y/n's father." Kaoru conversed, his amber eyes staring at the middle aged man dressed in women's clothing.