23- Broken Beyond Repair

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

The door busted open and shots went off which caused the gun to drop along with Armon's body.

Relief coursed through her veins when she saw him. Saint immediately rushed towards her and set her lose from the wires as if it was nothing. He pulled her into his arms and breathed heavily as he inhaled her scent.

"I gotchu shordy,"

Once they pulled apart, his blood boiled by the bruises on her face. Curioss was so caught up by his embrace that she didn't realize that she had been shot by Armon.

"You bleeding out!"

She waved him off, ignoring the pain she was receiving. Saint carried her out of the room and Double hugged her once he saw that she was alive.

On his way in he had killed Shelly, thinking she was involved with Armon.

When he released her, his eyes widdened at the wound.

"I'm fine," She stated.

Double decided not to argue with her about it and shot Saint a look, he nodded his head in return and Double knew exactly what he had to do.

Little did Curioss know that Armon was still breathing and they planned on keeping it that way.

She shakily inhaled the fresh air as they stepped foot outside, they were in the middle of nowhere and besides the house was a shed. She knitted her eyebrows when she caught a glimpse of his little head.

"No wait," She removed herself out of his arms and ran towards the shed.

"Curioss!" Saint yelled but she ignored him.

She couldn't leave him behind, she would not be able to live with herself if she did. Afterall, Shelly had no family and Nathaniel's family wanted nothing to do with her.

Curioss applied pressure unto her wound as she slightly limped towards him.

"C'mon it's okay,"

She carressed his head as he wrapped his arms around her legs, "You're safe now bubba."

The drive was silent as Nasir laid in her chest, sleeping. He looked peaceful, she couldn't help but smile at the sight.

Saint placed a hand on her thigh and gave it a small squeeze.

When they pulled up at the warehouse. Nasir eyes began to flutter open.

"Wait here," She softly spoke. He released a yawn and nodded.

She saw that Saint wasn't moving so she exit the car without him. Double however, was hot on her tail.