33- More blessings

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Curioss stirred in her sleep as the warm aroma of breakfast wafted throughout the room. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open to find Saint standing by the bedside with a tray of her favorite morning treats. He set the tray down on the nightstand.

Although she was confused on what was happening a small smile tugged at her lips as she sat up, feeling the warmth of his love filling up the room.

"Happy birthday mama," Saint murmured, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine and suddenly she came to a realization. It was her birthday and it had completely passed her mind. Curioss thought about how she had nothing planned and this was her first birthday outside a cell.

"Thank you baby," She blushed when he leaned over and place a soft kiss on her lips and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Saint.."

He ignored her and placed kisses on her round, perky breasts while rubbing her now soaking wet pussy through her panties. "Wet and Ian even touching you forreal,"

Curioss rolled her eyes, "Nigga because I love you."

Saint chuckled and tap between her thighs, "Take these off."

A moan escaped her lips as he continues to kiss on her neck, she slowly slipped out of her panties and tilt her head back giving him more access to her neck. Saint reached down and caressed her pussy, playing in her juices.

"You gon let me eat yo pussy mama?" He whispered against her skin. Curioss nodded and softly bit down on her lips. Her body was desperately calling for him.

His head found itself between her legs and boy did he went crazy. Curioss threw her head back as semi loud moans filled the room. Saint always knew how to please her, he knew her body all too well.

"Oh fuckkk,"

He swiftly inserted a finger into her pussy as he sucked on her clit, rolling his tongue on her second lair of lips, devouring her.

"I'm gon cum daddy," She wiggled yet unable to escape from his tongue. "Mhmm" by now Curioss struggled to keep her eyes open and her moans sounded throughout the room as she felt a tight knot in her stomach.

"Hold it," Saint sped up the process and inserted two fingers while he ate her out, licking and sucking on all the right places.

"Cum for me mama, lemme taste you."  That's all she needed to hear before she released all her juices which he gladly cleaned up.