31- Talkin' Crazy

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

The next day came by faster than expected. Curioss scrunched her face up as she typed away, looking through schools for Nasir. Of course she didn't mind him attending the same school as Kaylon and Remni she just wanted to see what her options were before she made any permanent decisions.

"Fast food for lunch?" She furrowed her eyebrow and softy muttered, "Fuck no."

Silence filled the room and Curioss's typing was the only sound to be heard.

The door pushed opened and in came a frustrated Saint.

"Out doing yo ungodly activities?" She said and kept her eyes on the computer when he walked passed her.

Saint said nothing, he was already riled up about almost all of his corners getting hit by Big Roy and his people. It was a blood bath out in them streets.

"Wha eva the fuck you think shordy," He wasn't in the mood for her accusations. Saint stooped down and looked beneath the bed, pulling out a box that held a good amount of bullets.

He looked up at her for a brief second before looking away and continued to do what he was doing.

'I love you' Whenever he was in her presence those three words were all he could think about. He couldn't bring himself to understand why would she say that to him. Why now? What was a girl like her doing falling for a nigga like him.

Curioss clapped her laptop shut and got up from the bed frowning. "Wea you going now?" She scoffed when she got no response.

"So you ignoring me now? This what we doing Ka'deem, really?"

He lowly chuckled and got up with the box in his hands, sitting it down on the nightstand.

"Fine. clown ass nigga, don't talk to me since you mute now." She spat, just to get a reaction out of him and boy did it work.

With her back against the wall and his body slightly pressed against hers, she can feel the anger, but she wasn't afraid of what he could do to her.

A smirk slide across his face, he was on demon time, he kept her hands above her head. "What you called me?" He grabbed her by her neck.

Her eyes immediately rolled back as she enjoyed the feeling of control he was having over her, pulling her off her wall and pushing her down on the bed.

He roughly pulled off her bottoms and his, immediately hovering over her. He kept his eyes locked on hers.

Without warning his pushed his dick through the entrance walls of her pussy. "Fuck!" She moaned out as she felt her walls push open.