32- Love Is...

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

The annoyance was noticeable on her face when she walked out of the room and saw Saint, along with men that she'd never seen before engaged in a deep conversation. Saint ran his fingers through his beard and nodded his head towards what they were saying.

"Dat nigga Lucius throwing his late night events again and you know dat joint gon be packed, you thinkin bout sliding through?"

"Aye nawh dat ain my vibe nomo, but if you see me you see me."

He looked back and when his eyes landed on Curioss he shot her an apologetic smile and turned his attention on the men that were busy conversing.

"Aight na, y'all niggas gotta go," He spoke up and pulled one of them into a manly hug. "Glooks, I'ma let you know when it's done."

He nodded his head and walked up to Curioss, snaking his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Yo, y'all heard da man, let's bounce." Armani stared at Saint and Curioss for a while before he waved his hand, signaling them that it was time to go as he walked through the door and they followed.

"Who were those people?" Curioss furrowed her eyebrows and slightly tilt her head to the side.

Saint chuckled and placed soft kisses down her neck which made her start breathing rapidly. "Ka'deem," She breathed out.

"You know the kind of effect you have on me, let's just don't."

Saint teasingly grubbed a handful of her ass and smirked, "Oh do I?"

She smacked her lips and then let out a soothing laugh as she slightly pushed him away, "You a dirty nigga."

"And you why ignoring my question?" She added on.

He found himself staring, unable to look away. When she laughed or even smiled he found peace. His world was dark and it was as if she was the light, leading him. This whole war had his head gone but he knew she was prepared, not mentally, but physically.

"Nobody ignoring you mama, it's just business you know that," He kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen which made Curioss roll her eyes.

Curioss plopped down on the couch, and pulled her phone out, scrolling through Instagram. She doubled tap a picture Reina posted without giving it any attention but gasped when her eyes scanned the words.