Fallafel Phil's

School ended for the day and everyone went home.

Jacks POV:  wow this day flew by quite quick, only 2 more days till I can go back to school. Today I'm meeting the guys  at falafel Phils and I told them to tell Kim to come. I hope they told her too ..

Kims POV: I get home from school and freshen up. Then I ride my bike over to falafel Phils. I'm excited to see Jack, I want to tell him about a idea I had.

At falafel Phils, Eddie,Milton,Jerry and Jack all sit in a booth chatting and eating. (Kim walks in)

Kim: "hey guys"
All guys except jack: "helllooo Kim"
Jack: "Kim you made it"
Kim: " yea, um Jack can I talk to you for a quick minute"
Jack: "Guys, can you give me a sec? Vamoose. That means go"
Jerry: "I know what "Vamoose" means. (speaks Spanish) (him,Eddie and Milton leave the place)
Kim: "Looks like you know something about karate, maybe a little too much to get you suspended"
Jack: "mm just A little bit"
Kim: " Jack you should come train at the black dragon dojo, best of the best. come compete in are competition next week"

Jacks POV: Kim doesn't know that before this I had gone to the wasabi warriors and signed up there with the other guys

* Kim and jack discuss karate, and go to both dojo's*
Kim: "jack I think your making a big mistake staying with the wasabi warriors there a joke"
Jack: "well there not a joke to me"