A Bunch Of Cheaters

It was the next day after the new Russian brother and sister had came to the Bobby wasabi dojo. Kim had gotten there earlier with the other guys before jack. Alexei and Aloyna were also there too.

Alexei: "Kim you have the most beautiful shiny blonde hair and sparkly brown eyes and you are too sweet" jack sees Alexei brushing over Kims hair with his hand and Kim gazing at him.

Jack: "uhh what's going on here"
Alexei: "I'm admiring Kims beauty" he says getting up from the big mat he was sitting on and pushing himself up next to jack
Jack: "she's not yours to admire" he pushes back

Kims POV: don't get me wrong Alexei is cute and I love the attention he gives me but I like that it made jack jealous and when jack said that I'm not Alexei's to admire it made me wanna know who's I was, am I Jacks to admire? because I hope so.

Aloyna bugs in just in time before anything got to serious between the two.
Aloyna: "Jack, would you mind helping me with this karate move please?" she says pouty
Jack was annoyed with Kim and Alexei so he gave in to Aloyna.
Jack: "of course anything for you"
This made Kim annoyed

——————- later that day ———————-
Kim and Jack run up to each other after spending the full day with Alexei and Aloyna . At the same time they both say each other's names.
jack: "you first"
Kim: " you have got to help me Alexei is OBSESSED with me and won't leave me alone, at first it was nice with the attention and compliments but he won't stop now and it's getting creepy" Jack gives a little (I told you so) look at her
Jack: "Aloyna won't stop following me around either and anytime I'm doing something she makes me help her because she "can't do it" when she really can. She also keeps messing up my hair" he pats his hair down"
Kim: "we can't have them join, this would be a nightmare"
Jack: "wait a second, I have an idea. Kim, Alexei is so into you and Aloyna is so into me, but I don't blame her" he smirks and Kim rolls her eyes " what if we were so into each other"
Kim: "what do you mean?"
Jack: "I'm saying if we're all over each other and super into each other the next few days maybe they won't want to be apart of our dojo because they will see we're unavailable and will leave"

Kims POV: I like the sound of jacks plan and us being together like a couple but it kinda hurt me for him to say that we need to be super into eachother the next few days when I thought we were always into eachother but maybe he doesn't really feel that way like I do

Jacks POV: The plan I had came up with was not for sure going to work but I liked that it would make me and Kim be together and all lovey the next few days like a real couple or just as friends with an excuse because I don't know if she is really into me as much as I'm into her

Kim: "deal. Meet me here early tomorrow I think I have something that will work "

—————— the next day ——————-
Kim and Jack arrive at the dojo before anyone.
Kim: "Here put this on"
Kim and jack both put on a shirt that says "I love" and each others name
Jack: "where did you get these?"
Kim: " last night on the pier from a little shop they make them"

Jack: "and I brought these" They both put on a big necklace that has each other's name in bold bright lettersKim: "perfect now we have to act obsessed with each other " they both look and smile and shake there heads laughing

They both put on a big necklace that has each other's name in bold bright letters
Kim: "perfect now we have to act obsessed with each other " they both look and smile and shake there heads laughing. Everyone else walks into the dojo. Kim and Jack are hugging and acting crazy.
Kim: "oh yes I luv my Jackie wacky bear"
Jack: " and my sweet Kimmy wimmy mwah"
Milton and Eddie turn to each other
Milton and Eddie: " I don't even wanna know"
Aloyna: "what is going on here jack?"
Alexei: " ya, Kim explain"
Kim: "were in love with eachother I'm sorry we didn't tell y'all"
Aloyna: "Jack is this true?"
Jack: "100%" he says while hugging Kim tightly
Alexei: "I can't believe this"
jack whispers to Kim "I think it's working"

Today was the day they had to decide if they wanted to join. Kim and Aloyna had to spar one more time and so did jack and Alexei to prove they had made progress. Jack and Alexei go first. Jack beats him. Next is Kim.

Rudy: "ok take your places on the mat"
Russian teacher: "HIKE"
Kim and Aloyna begin to spar, this time Kim new her trick so when she went in to elbow her Kim grabbed her elbow and took her down.

Rudy: "Kim won!"
Aloyna: " uh no she didn't" she says sitting up from the floor.
Russian teacher: " ya, I sall Aloyna win"
Rudy: " we all clearly just sall Kim win, and I know Kim she is not a cheater but you guys must be"
They all cheer for Kim.
Rudy: "I'm sorry Kim and jack I should of believed you. I was just so caught up in the idea of getting them to join here"
All the guys: "us too"
Rudy: "Aloyna and Alexei, you are no longer welcome to join here I do not welcome cheaters "
Aloyna: " why would I want to the only reason I wanted to be here was for Jack"
Alexei: " I wanted Kim but now that I see she is with jack there is no point of being here"
Russian teacher: "come on guys we're leaving"
Jack and Kim: "YES" they say high-fiving
Rudy and the guys: "wait a minute your together"
Jack and Kim look at each other and stumble on there words "I- unm"
Kim: " that was are plan to get them to leave"
Jack: " yeah and it worked" he says and puts his arm around her
Kim and jack both think to themselves " I wish we were actually together"
Rudy: " well now that they have left, I WILL NEVER BE HAVING NEW STUDENTS COME FROM ACROSS THE WORLD AGAIN"
They all laugh.
Eddie: " do you guys want to go to Phil's"
everyone: "yeah"
Kim: "Jack we make a great team"
Jack: " we always have" they smile and walk to Phil's with the others.