The Meet

( Kims Apple falls jack does the trick)

Kim: "All right, that was almost cool. I'm Kim"
Jack: "I'm Jack. I'm new"
Kim: "Yeah, I can tell. You still have that new-guy smell"
(Jack stares in likeing)
Kim: "Um,can I have my apple back?"
Jack: "Oh, sorry. Well, maybe I'll see you around, Kim"
Kim: "Maybe you will"

Kim POV: wowww the new kid Jack is really cute he has flowy brown hair and he's just so cute

Jacks POV: this girl Kim is such a pretty girl her beautiful hair and her cute smile I hope I do see her around

Eddie: "Hey, new kid"
Jerry: "Uh, what are you doing, Eddie? We save that seat for cheerleaders, prom queens, and supermodels"
Jack: "Well, I'm Jack. So, how do you guys all know each other?"
Milton: "We're friends. We do karate together after school"

Jack POV: karate !! I used to do karate and was excellent no way

Jerry: "We don't just do karate, Milton, these fists are registered weapons. In fact, I've already gotten a few calls about joining the Navy Seals"
Eddie: "Navy Seals? You're afraid of baby seals"
(Frank throws a meatball at Milton)
Milton: "Gah!"
Frank and the people at his table: (laughing)
Jerry: "That's awesome. That kid from the Black Dragon Dojo just whaled you with-- (gets a meatball in his face) Not cool man, not cool"
Jack: "Aren't you gonna do anything? Wait, I thought you guys knew karate"
Milton: (gets out of his seat) "Yes we do. (Frank and other black dragons glare at him) (Milton sits back in his seat) But they know it better"
Jack: "It's cool. I got this"
Milton: "Why did we learn his name? Now I'm gonna miss him"
Jack: (walks to the Black Dragon table) "Hey, I like your outfits. You guys, uh... cheerleaders?"
Frank: "NO, well Brian used to be. So, you got a problem or something?" (Frank throws his arms up)
Jack: I didn't come over here to fight, man. (Turns around to go back to his table)
(Frank throws a punch at jack)
Jack: "Okay, you probably shouldn't have done that"

Jack POV: look I haven't done karate in awhile but I'm good and a black belt plus I could use this practice

       *The song fly high by DNC starts to play*

Jack is fighting,flipping,turning the black dragons all by himself all through the cafeteria, everyone backs up too watch. Kim is still sitting at the table watching Jack. Jack jumps onto Kim table and flips a black dragon off his shoulder he turns and looks at Kim she gives a little wave and jack winks😉
When Jack is done the black dragons are everyone on the ground,covered in food, and in the trash can. Jack looks around to see what he has done.

Jacks POV: oh my I just did this, and it's my first day I'm going to get a bad wrap and in trouble. I have got to get out of here

Jack sprints out of the cafeteria into the hall, he runs down the hall to the boys bathroom but it's too late. At the end of the hall walking in his direction is the principal.

Principal: " Jack Brewer" he says in a stern tone
Jack: "yess?"
Principal: "follow me"
They walk to his office and take a seat, the same one Jack was sitting in not even 4 hours ago.
Principal: " the first day huh?"
Jack: " sir, if I can explain"
Principal: " Jack I already know that Frank started it he always does. But I don't except for my new student to finish it"
Jack: "I was just trying to stick up for the group of guys in the cafeteria"
Principal: " I know, but what you did calls for 3 weeks of suspension"
Jack: "3 WEEKS?!"
Principal: " but, we are all sick of frank and what you did was for good intentions, so I'm only suspending you till Friday"
Jack: " Thank you so much sir I promise it won't happen again"

Jack leaves his office and heads to the lobby to wait for his mom who was called to come pick him up.