Big News

Trying something different out hope you enjoy,Also don't you love how in the show they kinda have a love hate relationship, I was rewatching some episodes and I love how they can be friends and be mean but flirt too!

In Seaford this time every few years new members come from around the world to different dojos to train and see if they want to join.

It was Saturday morning at the wasabi warriors dojo, Eddie,Milton and Jerry were on the floor stretching. Kim and Jack walk in. ( as they usually do in the show)

Jack: "hey guys what's up"
Milton: "today we're having new students come in"
Kim: "ohh there doing that overseas thing"
Jack: "what overseas thing?"
Kim: "well every few years at dojos new students come from around the world to train and see if they wanna join. When I was with the black dragons we had students come from China but Ty didn't let them stay"
Milton: "yea, and we have 2 new students coming from Russia today!"
Jerry: "ooo a Russian babe" they all roll there eyes at jerry.
(Rudy rushes in)
Rudy: " ACT NORMAL AND LOOK SKILLED"
"whatt?" They all say confused
Rudy: "JUST LOOK GOOD AT KARATE"
They all scatter. Eddie and Kim do a bo staff routine. Jerry is doing nunchucks. And jack and Milton are sparring. Just as the new students walk in, jack flips Milton to the ground. "OWW" Milton says
Russian teacher: "WOW that was fantastic" he says to jack in a strong Russian accent.

Rudy: "we take great pride in are students skills here at this dojo"
Behind the Russian teacher 2 Russian students appear
Russian teacher: "this is Aloyna and Alexei. Brother and sister" a tall girl walks out  from behind him. She has long ashy brown hair and green eyes with thicker eyebrows, and the tall boy is muscular with blonde hair and green eyes.
Jerry walls up to aloyna and grabs her hand to kiss it
Jerry: " hello aloyna im jerry" he says in fake Russian accent
Aloyna: "uh not interested" she pushes him away and walks over to jack
" I Sall that impressive flip. That's who I want to train with"
Kim: " impressive pff let's see your skills"
Milton: "your sounding a little jealous"
Kim: "AM NOT"
Rudy and there teacher escort them over too the mat
Russian teacher: "HIKE" Aloyna and Alexei begin they put up a great spar with lots of kicks and hits. They finish with a bow.
Rudy: "impressive" Kim and jack glance at eachother

Rudy shows them around the dojo and talks to them for a while, eventually there teacher for the day and the students are left with the rest of them.

Rudy: " Aloyna and Alexei because you are new here I would like you to train with the best of the best of my students, Kim and Jack. Aloyna you may pair up with Kim, and Alexei with Jack"
Rudy leaves the room to his office.
Alexei: "I much rather work with this stunning blonde, if you don't mind Aloyna" Kim smiles and blushes
Jack: "uhh Alexei Rudy told you that your with me" jack says jealousy
Kim: "HE SAID HE WANTS TO WORK WITH ME" Kim grabs Alexei's hand and drags him to the other corner of the mat.
They each spar and work on skills Aloyna ended up flipping jack but Alexei was taken down by Kim. Time had flew by, Rudy and there teacher come back in.
Rudy: "woahh my 2 girls left standing. Let's have you spar it out"

Kims POV: Aloyna is good and I'm scared that she will be able to take me down, and plus it would be so embarrassing because I am the best in Seaford other then Jack

They begin sparring. Kim was doing so well as she usually does. Aloyna went in for a fly kick and Kim caught her leg and Aloyna elbowed her in her side causing Kim to fall. Elbowing was illegal in karate sparring.

Russian teacher: "Aloyna you win"
Jack: "No she didn't she cheated"
Kim: " yeah, she elbowed me causing me to fall" Kim says while in pain and holding her side
Rudy: "Now guys, don't say these false things about are maybe soon to be new students" he says nervously laughing looking back at there teacher "Kim I just think Aloyna is better then you and you don't want to admit it. You must of got tired and fell"
Russian teacher: " MY STUDENTS ARE NOT CHEATERS" he says very angrily. Rudy takes him outside to calm him down. Jack and the other guys walk over to Kim to help her up
Kim: "guys I'm not crazy didn't you see her elbow me"
Eddie: "well.."
Milton: "I..."
Jerry: "she's better"
Kim rolls her eyes. The guys go and change except Jack.
Jack: "Kim I saw it, she clearly cheats and that's how she's gotten ranked so high up"
Kim: "so what should we do, Rudy and none of the guys believe us"
Jack: "idk but we have got to figure out something soon, before Rudy gets them to join here"

They nod and pack up there things before leaving for the night.