Boa fell face first and slid across the floor "never seen the princess do that." Ace tried to hold in a laugh and you were confused about the nickname he gave Boa. "Princess?" You questioned and Sabo shrugged "yeah, everyone called her that at our old school since apparently she was the "prettiest" girl in the school according to everyone." He explained and you nodded your head, just by hearing this made you feel more insecure then ever. Sabo could sense how uncomfortable you were so he tried to fix it "I-I mean you are also r-really pretty, like..." You cut him off with a small laugh which made him bluff. "Don't worry Sabo, it's fine! You were just recalling stuff from your old school, I wanna hear more about it!" You say with a bright smile as always.

"Hey! Don't ignore me! What were you doing with my Luffy!?" Boa sat up as she yelled at you once again which made you jump, you were really sensitive to yelling. "I...I...." You didn't know how to explain since the yelling caused anxiety to swell up inside, you started to feel shaky again until Luffy stepped in. "She's a new friend of mine! She has been taking really good care of me and I really like her!" Luffy smiled as he hugged you tight from the side making you blush but it made Boa quite jealous. "Fine... But if I catch you trying anything with Luffy, I will feed you to the snakes." She glared at you which you thickly gulped at as she walked away "are you ok (Y/N)? You are shaking again." Luffy said confused as you kept shaking, you soon stop as you hear the warning bell that was telling everyone that they have 4 more minutes to get to class. "I-I'll tell you when we get to class." You say as you start jogging towards the classroom with the brothers following behind.

You guys all sat in the back as you took a deep breath and calmed down. "Sorry guys, I'm just, a little sensitive to yelling. I'm alright, Boa doesn't scare me." You say while starting to sketch (favorite animal), Ace looks at you as you sketch and starts to observe everything. How your (H/L) (H/C) hair was in your face so you had to blow it away here or there, how you would stick out your tongue as you focused on the sketch, how your (E/C) eyes lit up as you thought of something you wanted to draw next, or how sweet your lips look. "Everything is gorgeous..." Ace quietly said as he was in a trance and didn't notice that you were raising a brow at him until you chopped him in the head with your hand. "Oi!" You said which made Ace blush redder then a tomato "THE DRAWING! I-I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DRAWING!" He yelled and you bursted out with laughter as the rest of the class joined in "I was just going to ask for you to pay attention to the teacher ya idiot!" You continued to laugh as Ace shoved his face into his art text book.

It was finally the end of school and you guys were walking home as an idea popped into your head. "Guys! I wanna bake a cake with you!" You said as you quickly turn to face them which made them jump, but agreed in the end. You all decided to go to the boys house since Garp was gonna be gone for a week, you asked your mom if you could go and sleep over just in case you were too tired and she agreed. Once everyone got there you surprisingly found an apron in a drawer and put it on since it made you feel special. (Hehe this happens to me all the time) you started to grab some ingredients but heard a crash behind you, you turn to see the three boys in a pile with powdered sugar on them. You started to laugh but then Ace took a handful of powder and threw it at you, which most of it missed but it still hit you. You wiped some off and you licked it which made Sabo and Ace blush at the sight of your soft pink tongue. Soon after many, many messes you got all the ingredients into a bowl, Luffy wanted to stir it so you grabbed his hand that held the wisk and the other hand hold the bowl to his chest so you could mix easier.

Once you were done mixing you poured it into a round pan and into an oven. You tapped your foot as you thought about what to do in the meantime, then an idea clicked in your head. You grabbed your phone to put on some music which was (the song thats above which you can start to play as you read this.) You soon turn off the lights and kept the kitchen lights low, the boys were confused on what was happening until you grabbed Sabo's hand and put one on his shoulder and entwined the other with his. He blushed at this but soon put his hand on your waist, Ace sighed in boredom as he watched you and his brother dance so he decided to steal you away, and that's exactly what he did.

You giggled at Ace's jealousy as you played with his hair on the back of his head. You rubbed your two noses together which made both of you two blush but it didn't last long because the smallest brother came in and wanted a turn too. Luffy didn't have any rhythm or idea on how to dance so you just laughed and had to lead him, he soon got the hang of it and was in perfect rhythm. Everyone took turns dancing and even the brothers danced together while waiting for their turn (no homo bro) until you guys heard the beep of the oven. You checked the cake and it was finished so you decided to get the frosting, (favorite toppings) and whip cream out of the fridge. Things got out of hand once again as you caught Luffy trying to eat literally everything. "Luffy! Put the frosting down, you can eat it once the cake is finished." You say as Luffy slowly put it down and gives you a frown "but (Y/N)! I'm hungry!" Luffy whined and you sighed. "We can eat it after we decorate it." You explained but Luffy just frowned "but why do we have to make it pretty when we are just gonna eat it in the end?" There was a long silence as you rethought about your whole life until you came to a conclusion. "Because it's... Fun?" You shrugged and everyone just nodded "good point." Ace said and Luffy just sighed again. "Finneeeee. Only because it makes (Y/N) happy." He crossed his arms and plopped in a chair at the dining table, you giggle as you cut a hole in the frosting bag and start to decorate the cake however everyone liked it to be.

"Man we did good!" You said as you admired your beautiful cake, as there was a mess that stood behind it. The mess was the 3 brothers, they had frosting everywhere on themselves since they decided to be cake themselves. "Yosh! Let's eat!" Luffy yelled as you grabbed a knife to cut it, you cut it into even slices and gave everyone a piece. Everyone took a bite and melted from the (favorite cake) flavor "this is good (Y/N)! You should make more meals for me!" Luffy laughed and you giggled as you took another bite. Once everyone was done everyone decided that they should take showers to get all the frosting off.  

You decided to use your gym clothes but Ace threw a pair of his shorts and a big boy shirt since he didn't want you to wear the short, shorts. Once everyone took a shower you had to discuss the current problem "so, where am I gonna sleep?" The boys looked at each other and said what they wanted to say. "You can sleep in my room." The brothers said at the same time which they just glared at each other until you stopped them. "We can make a fort that all of us can sleep in!" You say as your eyes lit up as you grabbed a couple of pillows that were on the couch and threw it at them. In the end you made a mess fort that all 4 of you could fit in, you grabbed everyone and snuggled in them. "Good night boys!" You said happily and they chuckled.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2,292 words

wow! What a long chapter! Anyways i hope you enjoyed! Love ya all!

-Sum Idiot <3