chapter 7

"Damn Sabo, you really got a club now." You chuckle with jelousy slipping through your lips, he just looked at his notebook with a small smile but the smile went away as quick as it came. "I guess so, it'll be rough though." He sighs as you pat his back trying to comfort him but the bell rings which makes you swipe your hand away. It was science class and you guys were learning about F/S (favorite subject) in science, your eyes lit up as you started to write down the info you already knew about the subject which made Sabo smile at you. "You really like (F/S) don't you?" He asks and you giggle "yeah! I love everything about it!" You say excitedly which made Sabo chuckle since you reminded him about Luffy and his dream about becoming a sailor, while on the other hand Sabo wanted to become an engineer and Ace wanted to wield weapons with fire. (I tried my best with making jobs that sort of tied with their looks and devil fruit powers.

Sabo then noticed your sketchbook right next to you so it got him curious about what was in it. "Hey (Y/N)? What's in that sketchbook?" He asked while pointing at the book "Sketches..." You joked but Sabo just rolled his eyes with a small smile. "No but seriously, what sketches?" He asked and you just sighed "just some manga ideas, random characters, stupid doodles, and other weird sketches. That's all I guess." You shrugged while still writing down notes, he grabbed the book without you noticing and started flipping through the pages. Right after about half way through the drawings you notice and were about to grab your sketchbook but Sabo looked at you with shock.

'Please don't tell me he found that mans in a hot bunny costume.' You thought to yourself as you prayed to God. "You... Drew this?" He asked as he faced the sketchbook towards you, you had your eyes closed but you opened them and saw it was a drawing of Sabo. His eyes lit up at the drawing and you started to blush, you never really got this attention so it was new and warm to you."you took time to draw this!?" He says happily (I'm to lazy to explain but it's just the One Piece him pretty much) you also drew Luffy and Ace, you nodded nervously and he hugs you tight.

"This is incredible! You should become a manga artist o-or an animator!" Sabo said a little too loud which gained the attention so everyone saw Sabo hugging you. He saw everyone staring so he let go and cleared his throat "sorry everyone, that was a little weird of me. Please continue studying your books together." Sabo said as started to write more notes in his notebook while blushing, after class you and Sabo had to go seperate ways. "Sorry about that Y/N, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of everyone let me make it up to-" you cut him off by putting your finger to his lips.

"It's ok Sabo, you don't need to do anything. I'm just glad you liked the drawings of you and your brothers, I-I never had anyone say that to me. Thank you so much Sabo." You say as you hug him tight, he hugs you back after a few seconds later but the flock of girls come back and pushes tou away from Sabo which makes you sigh, this time not from jealousy but from sadness. I'll never get to hang out with Sabo anymore.' You thought to yourself as you wave goodbye to Sabo and he waves back. You then headed to your two last two classes  before lunch which went fast and you were finally free for a half an hour. You started to walk to the cherry blossom garden with your sketchbook and pencil in your hand but then you heard people running after you. "Oi! Y/N, wait for us!" Yelled Luffy and you smiled at the three boys who escaped the clutches from the horny fangirls but Ace looked sad. "I wanna be loved by my fangirls again." He sighed which you rolled your eyes "you really like the ladies but I can't blame you, they are quite attractive. I've fallen in love with one before but she cheated on me." Everyone stared at you wide eyed while Luffy's jaw dropped "wait, wait, wait, you dated a girl!? I didn't know people of the same gender could date! Do you still like boys?" Luffy questioned as you just chuckled "yes Luffy I'm attracted to everyone, I'm pansexual!" You say happily.

Ace sighed "I though I lost my chances with you." You just scoffed "who said I would date you?" You flicked his forehead and he swatted your hand away. "Oh Y/N can I show Luffy and Ace your drawings of them?" Sabo asked while Ace smirked "you drew me? I didn't know you liked me so much that you thought of me as a model~." He cooed as he put his arm over your shoulder but you just ignored his arm being there, as you opened your sketchbook Luffy was leaning against your back so he could see.

You were the shortest out of the group, you were 5'3  while the trio was over 5'6, they looked at the characters and finally found them. "Holy crap Y/N! This is amazing!" Luffy yelled out as he saw the drawing of him "Dang, never knew you thought I was this hot~" Ace said as he wiggled his eyebrows at you and you smiled. "I just wanted to draw everyone and base it off their dream jobs!" You closed your notebook and Luffy tilted his head "what about you? What do you wanna be?" He asked and you looked at the cherry blossom garden. "Well, I wanna be a (insert a job)." You say as you turn your head towards them with a smile on your face. "Then I think the perfect thing for you is (insert how You would draw yourself here)."Ace said as he opened your sketchbook to a blank page and handed it to you. "I-I guess I can try." You say nervously as you pick up the pencil and started to sketch, after about twenty minutes you finished the sketch.

"Ok everyone! I'm done!" You say happily and everyone looked at it amazed. "So cool!" Luffy yelled as he took the sketchbook and spun it around, you smiled as you teared up because of how happy you were that Luffy enjoyed your art. You launched yourself at him and hugged him while almost crying, Sabo and Ace sweat dropped at this. "Let's go back to school or else we'll be late. Also thank you Luffy I love you!" You say as you get off and happily walked back to school not noticing what you had said to Luffy.

BONUS P.O.V

I saw Y/N with the trio of boys and I gripped the tree, why is Y/N not noticing me? Why only them? I've done so much for them, for MY Y/N! I'll get her to notice me, please notice me. They then carved their first name x Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,224 words!

Yes I wanted to add a Yandere character just cuz but they aren't from One Piece they are one of my characters but anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

Love~ Sum Idiot <3