chapter 8

Hi everyone! Uh I'm sorry for not updating it's just been hard with school and stuff, especially when you are doing more than 7 things in each subject a day, I'll try to update more often and I'll try to make this a longer chapter

Love- sum Idiot <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arighty boys! Let's head to art!" You say as everyone enters the school, you were the first to arrive in art class so you had time to color your art as you wait for everyone else. After a couple of minutes you see Sabo, Ace, and Luffy come inside the classroom looking tired as heck. "Uh are you guys ok?" You asked which caused the boys to sigh "yeah, just fine and dandy!" Sabo sarcastically said which caused you to worry and look at the table, what were you gonna do about this situation? Soon enough the teacher walked inside and looked at the class, they soon cleared their throat and got straight down to business.

"Ok everyone for the next two weeks you will be having a painting project with a group of people, you will have at least 3 or 4 people in a group. No more but it can be less, now that I have given you the instructions please choose the people." The teacher explained which made you smile and look at the three boys next to you, they also had a wide grin. The teacher told each group to come and get the canvas, they soon explained that you needed to paint what was important to you.

"Guys, I have an idea." Everyone said at the same time and you giggled "I think we should take a group photo at the cherry blossom garden and paint that!" Luffy said and everyone nodded their heads. "That's exactly what I was thinking, good job Luffy!" Sabo, Ace, and you said as everyone gave him a thumbs up, we were just hanging out for the rest of the time which made the rest of the girls jealous. After class Ace and you started to walk to gym class "so, Y/N. Why did you fight Amaterasu?" Ace asked as he had his hands on the back of his neck as you looked at the ground and fiddled with your hands. "W-well she was harassing Sabo and pretending to be my friend so she would look good and get close to you guys, I was trying to protect you guys. I'm sorry if I'm being selfish, I just don't want to loose my favorite trio." You smiled at him which he then looked at the wall to hide his blush.

"We would never leave you, you are like the only girl who doesn't get wet when we walk by." He smirks at you and you laugh "you can't blame them, you boys are pretty attractive." You say as you open the door to the gym to see a bunch of kids waiting for instructions. Once class started they sent all of the kids to get changed into their gym uniforms, you looked at the shorts which were pretty short for you so you blushed at it. 'Why the hell are they making me wear this crap!?' You thought to yourself as you put them on, the shorts only covered your panties and an inch below it.

Before you went out you peaked out to see Ace in his uniform waiting for you, you walked towards Ace and he whistled at you. "Dang! Those really are some shorts." He smirked as he put an arm around you and you laughed at him "your shorts are almost as short as mine!" Ace looked looked down and blushed. "And your legs are so smooth! Do you shave?" You asked and he blushed even more "I-it's none of your business woman!" He stuttered as he crossed his arms and you giggled at him.

"Alright boys and gals, it's time to test how fast you are! We are going to have a race on the track, one lap and whoever comes in first is the fastest and most physical student." The PE teacher explained and Ace smirked at you "bet I'm faster than you?" You glared at him and stuck out your tongue. "No way! I bet I can beat you!"
"Fine then, I dare you to try." Ace says as everyone lines up on the track, we all get into a running position and wait for the go signal. Soon the signal came and everyone was running to see who was the fastest, me and Ace were running neck and neck the whole race but you slowed down to save the energy. Ace didn't know so he thought he was in the clear until you were close to the stopping mark and started to run faster which surprised the raven haired man. When you were just about to reach it Ace tripped you so that he would cross first so you started to fall fowards and tackled Ace.

  You tumbled a few inches across the track and stopped a few inches giving you both cuts and bruises from the rough track. You were underneath him so you guys started into each others eyes for a few seconds until you glared and wiggled out of under him. "Ace you assface! You tripped me!" You growled
"Hey! It's not MY fault that my foot just happened to be ther." He smirked which made you playfully hit his arm. The teacher decided to make you guys clean up the gym because of the commotion from the race, you finished gym with a game of soccer and then class ended. "Look what happened Ace! You made us get in trouble and made us clean the gym. What about your brothers!? I'm worried Ace." You yelled as you sweeped away the dirt from everyone's shoes "hey it's fine! Let's not even try and go! They won't notice!" He said as he grabbed your broom and put them in the janitor closet, you soon got changed and ran out to Ace's brothers.  "Oi! Sabo, Luffy!" You yell and they turned their heads to you and Ace.

"Yo Y/N! Ace! What took you guys so long?" Luffy asked and you just smiled "oh the teacher just made us stay after class to clean the gym because of THIS dummy had to trip me." You say as Ace just glared at you. "Let's just go to the store and get the painting stuff so we can start the project." Sabo said as he started walking but you grabbed his sleeve "hold on Sabo, I got the supplies at my house. I'm an artist remember?" You say as you start walking towards your house while the boys follow. "Would your mom be mad if we tagged along?" Sabo asked and you shook your head "She's not home." You say as you continue to walk, after a few minutes you finally made it at your house and walked inside into your room. You grabbed the door handle but paused as you took a deep breath "uh, be careful and don't judge once you step into my room." You nervously says as you twist the handle and open it slowly, the room was filled with anime posters, figures, manga it was an otaku or weeb dream. "Woah! You have a lot of stuff!" Luffy yells as he looks at (random anime figure) while Ace looks at the manga set named Koe no Katachi (silent voice). He flipped to the page where the girl was trying to tell her crush that she loved him but he thought she was saying something about the moon. "Oh yeah, I'm kind of a simp for romance mangas. They make me cry or hurt my heart,  one day I wanna find love with someone." You say embarrassed while you look for paint and paint brushes, you grabbed the items and put them in a backpack. After you finished you grabbed the trio's hands and took them outside, you then locked the door and started walking to an old friends house.

"Oi! Where are we going?" Luffy asked as you continued walking "oh! We are visiting an old friend of mine to pick up a camera to use." You explain as you knock on the door which opens to show a male with messy hair with a shocked face. "Uh Y/N? There is 3 men right behind you..." The boy said as he shaked, Yuki was only 5'1 which was only 2 inches away from you but you thought it was cute that he was short. "Yes Yuki, these are the new transfer students my school got yesterday. How has your highschool year been since you're in a different school now?" You asked which he just shrugged "oh it's alright, would be better if you were with me though." Yuki blushed as he walked into the house and grabbed his camera off of a stand by the door.

"Here Y/N take it." He said which made me tilt my head in confusion "how did you know? I didn't ask?" You asked which made him sweat nervously. "J-just a hunch." He nervously laughs which you just shrugged it off, you guys said your goodbyes as everyone headed to the cherry blossom garden. "So, who was Yuki?" Ace asked and you just smiled "just an old friend that I have known since grade school." You say as you set up the camera to get a picture, after you were finished you tried to put everyone in place but it didn't work out. Everyone was everywhere, Luffy was standing on your shoulders while Ace was pulling on your cheek while Sabo just had a arm around your neck while laughing.

Everyone was smiling and laughing in the picture, you four were finally family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1645 words

Again sorry about not updating! I'll try my best to update more often!