chapter 16

Sorry for not updating this fanfic! My gf broke up with me recently and I ain't  feelin so hot but anyway enjoy it!
—————————————–—————

You guys start to pack up as your vacation was over and the burns started to get infected, you mostly did all the work since you didn't want them to move too much because of the burns.  The rest of the summer you guys went on adventures everywhere, there was a forest by the boys house where you spent most of the summer at and the other quarter of it everyone spent it at your dad's house.

But finally you all start your last year of highschool except for luffy who still needs to do 3 years. Already on the first day everyone was surrounding the three boys pretty much running you over. You get angry and you push your way into the crowd but you see them actually talking to the girls not in a awkward 'get me out of here' look but they were actually enjoying talking to the girls you were surprised that someone would get along with their own stalkers.

You start walking away until a girl accidentally bumps into you as she walked by the crazy crowd. You both fall as papers flew around, you and her caught them all and tried to grab the last paper but instead held hands. You look at each other and you notice her dark black eyes and freckled cheeks. She had a short wolf cut and wore high tops instead of the uniforms shoes. "Uh this has your name on it..." you say as you blush and replacing your hand in her hand with her paper. "Oh! U-uh thanks a lot I was pushed by the crowd of girls over there." She points her thumb at the crowd making you laugh a little. "Haha! Yeah this school is a handful now that they are here." You say referencing to Ace, Sabo, and Luffy.

She gets up and reached a hand out for you to grab. "Here let me help you. My names Mizuki." She says as you grab her hand while smiling "The named Y/N, it's very nice to meet you." You two look at each other's eyes until the bell rang and you were picked up by someone. "Ok buttercup that enough talkin' let's head to class." It was Ace as Sabo and Luffy trailed behind making you embarrassed. "Bye Y/N see you at lunch maybe?"
"sorry she's usually with us." He glares at the girl jealous that she might take Y/N away from them. You mouth to Mizuki sorry as Ace takes you to class and drops you off with Sabo. "What's up with him?" You ask and Sabo shrugs "I don't know he was watching you talk to her the whole time."

"Who were you guys talking to?" You asked Sabo and he blushes "Oh just a friend, Luffy has a friend too apparently." You nod as you feel a knot in your stomach feeling like you are going to be drifting away from them if they start talking to the fan girls. But that was probably how Ace felt as he watched you. During lunch you waited where you and the boys usually met and no one came. You hear a notification on your phone

Sabo: me and Luffy are hanging with our friends can't go to lunch today ✌😋

You: Oh ok!👍

You turn off your phone and sigh, "maybe I should hang with Mizuki..." you say as you walk by someone, it was Sabo and a girl kissing. "Oh." You say as you start to walk away. You start to head to the school but you didn't know that Ace was late to meeting you at the spot so he was there waiting for you until the bell rang but you were never there. This lasted for at least a week you've isolated yourself from everyone staying home instead of going to school barely coming out of your room. Your phone was always on do not disturb, not wanting to communicate with the ones you missed even your parents were concerned about your mental health. (mmm yes caring parents in a fanfic)

"Hey kiddo are you ok?" Your mom asks  as she sees you laying on your bed looking at your social media apps and pictures that you took on that camping trip. You nod your head signalling that you were ok and just tired, your mom frowns at you. " you know what?" I'll give you two days, if you don't text your friends or call them or I'll even give you the option of you and them going to the movies then I'm gonna take away your phone if you don't do that." You groan into your pillow just wanting to sleep, you had such dark eye bags from looking at your phone and staying up every night. "What do you say?"

"No..." you mumble and she glares at you as she leaves "two days!" She says as she closes the door. You laugh at your mom as you smile for the first time since you stopped talking and seeing the boys. You sigh as you think about it and finally come up with an answer, you were going to call them so you could hang out with each other at your moms house and play on the Nintendo Switch you found buried in the couch. You started cleaning up your room while listening to season 2 episode 3 from glass animals (the song is up at the top if you haven't listened to it then try it you'll like it ;) ) you thought it really fit the mood after that you finally took a shower and brushed your teeth you weren't doing very well with hygiene that week.

After you were done you laid down on your bed thinking of a way to apologize you felt stupid that you were so jealous that you locked yourself in your room the whole time. You weakly laugh at yourself a little, you haven't talked at all the whole time so your voice sounded weird. Your mom came into your room and saw that you cleaned it and yourself. She then smiles at you sweetly "so you have made a choice?"
"Yeah... I'll call them tomorrow..."  you smile to yourself excited to call them again but you had a gut feeling that they were gonna be mad at you, especially Ace for thinking I went out with Mizuki.

"Y/N! Someone is here for you!" Your mom yelled you sigh as you get up from your bed, you finally got out of your bedroom yayy! You look at the front door and see who you were talking about, Mizuki. "Hey Y/N! I uh saw your art outside the window and knew it was you because of the style so I uh came by to see how you were doing. You haven't been at school since like a week!" You laugh quietly making her smile and blush. "Do you wanna ya know come to my room? We can play the Nintendo switch?"
"Uh sure!" She smiles sweetly at you with sweet pink cheeks, she was cute. You guys played some super smash bros and decided to watch anime together it was nice just hanging out with Mizuki.

You guys were laughing and messing around and having a good time until your phone dinged. You accidentally took your phone off do not disturb mode and you stared at it with wide eyes. It dinged one last time, you grab your phone and turn it on. It was Sabo, you saw that there were so many missed calls from them and they still called even if you never answered. Your eyes went wide as you saw what the last two messages were.

Sabo: hey Y/N can we call I need to tell you something

Sabo: I got....

TW THROW UP IN THIS PARAGRAPH!!

Your eyes widen at the text as it slips out of your hand. "What's wrong Y/N? Is everything ok?" Mizuki asks as she puts her hand on your shoulder. "I gotta go real quick..." you run to your bathroom as you throw up from the text. You hurry up and wash hand,face, and brush your teeth. You quickly put on your jacket and shoes "Mizuki I'll be out for a couple minutes you can stay and wait or go home."
"It sounds serious so I'll probably go home thanks for letting me stay over though."
"Your welcome have a good rest of your day!" You say as you shut your front door and sprinting to the boys and Garps house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1458 words

Thanks for reading I'm trying to make it longer so I'm putting ideas in to thicken the story I guess so sorry if it seems bad right now I just need to get a plot for a couple chapters to get you even closer to the boys for the end anyway bye love you all! Have a good day!!

~ Love Sum Idiot