chapter 10

Sorry if I am updating too much, I'm trying to make up since Imma be on a week break after this week. Also I have a test coming up so I have to study.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while you both woke up to see Garp and Your dad laughing as they stood by the stairs, you both blushed and scrambled to get up. Your dad and Garp just grinned  at you both, since both of them were drunk they didn't grasp the position that you and Sabo were in.  "Look! They were so cute sleeping like that! We should have taken a picture!" Garp grinned at you both and your dad nodded his head "who knows what could happen, maybe your grandson over here should marry my daughter! They would make a wonderful couple." Your dad grinned back at Garp as they sat down to the couch as you two red faced teens went to wake up Ace and Luffy. Once you walk into the room you see Luffy sleeping perfectly but Ace had one of your bras in his hands, you grabbed it away from him and hit him on his head. "Ow! Jesus wh-" he stopped as he saw you with your bra in your hands and a dark aura around you.

He ran out of the room and started to go down the stairs so you started to run after him, he jumped down the stairs and bursted through the front door thinking that it was safe outside. He just stood there taking in a deep breath but you tackled him into the grass and shook him hard by the shirt collar. "Why do you have to be such a perv sometimes!?" You semi yelled as you were straddling his lap, you two looked in each others eyes for a few seconds until you heard something and felt a slam on your back. "Ya-hoo!" Luffy screamed as he tackled you to the ground so now you were squished between two idiots, you started to squirm out but you felt something poke your inner thigh. (Oop 😏) you stopped as you looked at Ace who was smirking but blushing from embarrassment, you also started to blush as you tried to get out agian. Luffy just rolled you and him off of Ace with his arms and legs wrapped around you, you started to feel more comfortable so you snuggled into Luffy's chest.

You then felt lips on your forehead so your face heated up but you wanted to get him back so you kissed his cheek and  burried your face into his chest, it made him giggle. "Shishishi!" He laughed while you grip his shirt tighter,you then felt two more people around you and hug you which you assumed was Ace and Sabo. "I love you guys..." You whispered under your breath so that they wouldn't hear you.

The next day
"Ah!" You squeaked as you fell to the ground in a puddle. "Why the hell do they talk to you and not us!? What do YOU have that we don't?!" Yelled Amaterasu, she was finally back in school and started to bully you, it was the first day that they started. "Probably because you're a whore! Don't make me kick your ass again!"  You yell back as you wipe the mud, water, and blood from your face while smirking. "Not if we all gang up on you, it's four against one. You're not as badass as you think (Y/N), You'll never be as strong as you think." She gave you a smirk that screamed blood lust "and maybe if I get rid of you I'll finally get Ace's attention, oh how wonderful it will feel to be in his arms~" she says with a high pitched physcopathic laugh. "Ok can you please shut the fuck up about Ace? Do you really think he could love someone who killed a friend?" You growled as you stood in a fighting stance "friend?! You think you're their friend? He's just trying to look good in front of people, if you show pity to a girl like you you will gain popularity. I know this since I have experience." She laughed again, your mind broke as thoughts ran through your head about Amaterasu's words but now wasn't the time. You ran towards the girls and kicked Amaterasu square in the face which made her fall on her bottom. "Get that bitch." She growled which made the girls run at you but you trip two of them and smashed their head into the ground with your leg. (Sanji would be proud)

You forgot about the third girl who soon hit you hard in the back. "Shit!" You growled as you stumbled foward and the two girls got back up and punched you in the gut at the same time, knocking the wind out of you. You kneeled down while coughing and clutching your stomach, you knew you couldn't win this fight she was right. That was until I heard a man screaming, I turn to see Luffy runniny towards us like a crack head which scared off the girls in surprise. "Oi (Y/N)! You ok? What happened?" He yelled as he went to you and checked if you were hurt "y-yeah I'm fine." You say as you clutch your stomach but start to tear up as the other boys caught up. "E-everyone... Can I ask you something?" Your eyes were shadowed by your (h/c) hair as you looked at the ground while slightly shaking, everyone tilted their head in confusion.

"A-are you only doing this because you feel bad for me? Are you only doing this to gain popularity? And I nothing to you guys?" You asked as a few drops of tears fell into the puddle you were kneeling in. The boys stood up as they stared into the direction that the girls ran "why would you ask that? You should know this by now." Luffy growled which made you surprised. "Do you really think I would waste my time on someone I pity?" He looked you in the eye which made you go wide eyed "once we say you are family we mean YOU are family." Sabo said as he pulled you in a hug. "Why did ya think of that?" Ace asked and you breathed out a heavy sigh.

"I'll tell you something about my past."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1074 words

I'm sorry if this was so short I can't think of what to write next love ya all!