chapter 13

I am so sorry guys I kind of forgot about this book and I have been super busy with school and other things that are personal. I am sorry for not writing a chapter in a while so uh here ya go!

(N/N) = Nickname

(Trigger warning!!! Blood and murder!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was starting to end and you were almost out of highschool (you,Ace, and Sabo are in 11th grade while Luffy is in 9th) you and the boys were peacfully walking until you got a text from a random number.

XXX- hey! It's been a long time! Let's meet up at the (random park) at sunset! See ya then!

You were curious since nobody came in mind when you read it so you asked the brothers if it was actually made for them. "Hey um guys? Did you accidentally give one of your fangirls my number instead of yours?" They looked at you with a with confusion written on their faces. "Why would we give our numbers to people we don't like?" Sabo questioned and you just shrugged "I don't know, just don't worry about it." You guys continued to walk as you keep thinking about the text and no matter how hard you try to think about that new episode of attack on tittan (spoiler!!! We miss you potato girl, I loved you 😔😭). You guys finally made it to the boys house to discuss the upcoming summer plan that you all had. "Hey so about earlier, the reason why I asked you about the text is because some unknown number said that they knew me and wanted to meet at the park at sunset. What do I do?" You asked while everyone was shocked, they didn't want anyone to take you away from them. "Then how about we all go together just in case it's someone who wants to hurt you." You shake your head to that idea as you explain why that was a bad thought. "What if It's an actual old friend and you scare them away? Also I can take care of myself you have seen me! I'll be fine, I promise!" Everyone keeps discussing the problem at hand and finally agreed that you were strong enough to go alone.

After a while it was finally time to meet up with the person, you slipped on a pair of sneakers and headed to the park. You also brought a small pocket knife just in case because you have common sense and don't want to die. You finally make it to the park and swing on the swings waiting for the person since you didn't know what they looked like, that's when you saw Yuki. You ran up to him as You yelled "Oi! Yuki! It's been a while!" He smiles at you but the smile feels off to you, you started to slow down as you hesitate to continue going to him. "Hey (Y/N) it's been a long time hasn't it." Yuki says as he walks closer to you so you weren't so far away anymore. "Oh uh.. Yeah. I guess I have been a bit busy with school and the boys, they are a handful."
"Well let's take this time for a walk shall we?" He reached out his hand for you to take which you did as you brushed off the feeling of anxiety building up.

"I couldn't help it sweetheart, she was hurting my little (N/N) and I don't want my love to be hurt." He said as he held you close, you could feel his breath by your ear as he kissed it. You finally pulled away after the shock went away and all you could think about was how your best friend could have killed someone. You pulled out your pocket knife and pointed it at him while you stood in a fighting stance. "Don't worry (N/N) I won't hurt you, I love you. I want you to be my future, where we will have a kid or two. Just us, no one else especially those brothers that you have been hanging out with. They are only going to hurt you, no one can love you like I do." He gave you a physcopathic smile, you started to slowly go on your knees trying to come up with a plan. You finally came up with the plan as you quickly grab a rock and chuck it into his eye which makes him yell in pain and hold his eye giving you a chance to run. You quickly run into an alleyway not to far from the one you were just in as you call the police.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator picked up and you breathed in a sigh of relief. "H-hello my name is (Y/N) and I'm calling from (random street). I am being chased and threatened by a blue haired, 5'1 male highschooler."
"Alright and who do you need?"
"The police."
"Alright then they are on their way, they'll be there in about 5 minutes"
"Thank you." You quickly hang up but then feel arms wrap around you. "Found you~." Yuki whispered in your ear making shivers go down your spine. "Why would you leave me sweetheart? You know that's what bad girls do, and bad girls need to be punished." He says as he puts the knife blade on the palm of your hand and pushes on it.

"If I were to move this down you will start to bleed right? So I would perfer you not to move, we don't want to ruin those pretty hands do we?" You soon hear sirens so you grab his arm, flip him, then pin him down to the ground. "Over here!" You call to the cops  which they hurry over to arrest Yuki, as they start to put him in the cop car he french kissed you. "I'll come and get you once I'm out, I guess today was just an unlucky day." He chuckled as the cops shut the door, you spit on the sidewalk wanting to forget that stupid kiss as you walk back home. "Hey (Y/N)- woah. What happened to you? Are you alright?" Ace asked as you walked in the door looking tired, you start to make ramen  and sit down to watch anime.

"Yuki is what happened, he killed Amaterasu and tried to kidnap me." You lay your head on Ace's lap which freaked him out as he was blushing but soon got used to it and started to pet your hair. "Did you call the cops?" Sabo asked as you scoffed "well of course I did! Do you think I'm gonna let a murderer get away?!" You say as you start to eat your ramen. "Don't worry (Y/N) because we figured out what we are going to do this summer!" Luffy said with an excited tone. "Oh yeah and what's that going to be?"

"Camping!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1279 words!

Well uh yeah! I will make a new chapter sooner then last time because I will be finished and have a couple days off of school. And uh here's a drawing of Yuki that I did

I have no clue why he is sideways but yeah I actually had a crush on my own OC, this is why I have no friends haha

I have no clue why he is sideways but yeah I actually had a crush on my own OC, this is why I have no friends haha. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter because I kinda enjoyed making it too.

Love~ Sum Idiot <3