meeting the other brothers

All Amaterasu was talking about for the rest of the day was about how she wanted to date one of the transfer students and you just had enough "Alright, can you stop talking about the transfer students? It's really pissing me off, I don't know if I can handle you if you're gonna act like a thot." You growled and she smirked
"Fine then, I'll just leave. I don't need you! You're just a pawn to my game, it was fun to play with you though." Was the last thing that she said before she left you, you felt your heart shatter, your only friend was just using you as a little toy to play with. You held in your tears as you finished the rest of your classes then ran home to get ready to give the tour. Your mom wasn't home Just yet so you texted her that you're showing the new transfer student around and she said it was alright. You put on a maid outfit (jk just wear whatever the hell you want, even if you wanna look like Ivan XD) you then grabbed twenty dollars, keys, and cookies that your mom made. then you jumped out the door and locked it behind you. 'What will Sabo think of me? Am I too mean or too nice? Am I weird and not normal? And what the fuck is oatmeal' you thought to yourself as you walked to the park. You arrived at the park and saw Sabo trying to control two other boys, they both had raven black hair but the youngest looking one had a straw hat with a t-shirt and shorts with fuzz at the bottom. The second boy had a buttoned up shirt but it was only halfway buttoned, he also wore red shorts and had freckles. "Come on! This person is taking forever~" the straw hat boy whined and Sabo sighed "it's not even four yet!" Sabo said as he was trying to hold Luffy back from running around the park. The boy with the buttoned shirt smirked at Sabo as he put an arm on his shoulders. "So, is it a girl? Is she pretty? Does she smell nice? Have you seen her panties yet?" He asked so many weird questions and Sabo blushed "you'll find out when they arrive!" And with that you walked up to the three boys "Yo, Sabo! Are those your brothers?" You asked and he nodded but before he could say anything the older of the raven haired brothers came up and kissed my hand "You sure are a beauty~ may I ask what your name is? Mine is Ace." He says with a flirty smirk and you look away in embarrassment. (I made Ace based on other fan fics I read about him) "How about we ditch these losers and get a coffee? Just you and me on a date?" He asked as he spun you around "N-No thank you playboy." You say playboy hesitantly and Ace falls backwards while the youngest laughed. "Sorry about my brother I wanted them to come and see the new town with us." Sabo said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh it's fine!" You say while smiling gently but then a face pops in front of you "Heya I'm Luffy! Do you like food? Did you bring any?" The boy with a straw hat asked and you nodded. You grabbed the cookies and gave each of them three cookies, Luffy melted as he bit into the cookie "so good!" He yells as he devoured the cookie. You just giggled at his childish behavior "yeah Luffy is right, whoever made this must be quite the person." Ace winked at you and you just smiled "Thanks! My mom made them! I'm surprised you're interested in older girls." Sabo just chuckled and Luffy was rolling on the ground laughing as Ace spit out the cookie in surprise and slightly chokes on it. "Well it's wonderful, when you go home tell your mother they were delicious." Sabo said and you nodded.
"Alright now who's ready for the tour." You said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
693 words!

I might update slow so sorry about that but I hope you enjoy this story!

~Sum idiot