chapter 11

Hello! Sorry about the long break, I had to catch up on somethings and it was my birthday! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me tell you something about my past..." You say which confuses the boys 'past? What's that suppose to mean?'  The boys thought as you looked at the puddle that was under you. "before you guys transfered I used to be dating Amaterasu, she was nice and thoughtful before she became pretty big in school. We continued to date until there was a rumor going around that she was cheating on me but I never believed it. Well that was until Yuki told me about it, she was cheating on me with him. He never knew I was dating her since we went to seperate schools and I couldn't talk about her around Yuki since she would freak out about me "cheating". Once Yuki was told about this he mediately broke up with her, me and Amaterasu stayed "friends" since she would gain more popularity and I would have a friend. Yuki and I kept talking and he started to comfort me but then things kep disappearing from my room every other week, first it was pencils but most recently it has been a piece of my hair. Later in life I started dating again, his name was Hitori, he had brown hair and always wore a grey jacket. He was an odd kid that nobody really knew about except for me since we were both weebs. Honestly it was more of a forced relationship, I was just desperate and I felt lonely without one. Later on he started to touch me in ways I didn't like, he soon moved away which I was glad for because I felt like if we stayed together I would have fallen apart and have done something I would regret. And for the rest of the time I was alone, well until I met you guys of course!"

You give them a giggle as you look at them, they all stiffened up with wide eyes so you dropped your fake smile. You soon felt the 3 brothers wrap their arms around you tightly, which surprised you since you never excepted this reaction, were you looking for pity? Disgust? Anger? Honestly, you didn't know what you were looking for in life but the one thing was, that those boys were your hope and love. "you have been through a lot, (Y/N)." Sabo whispered which made you shake because you were trying to hold in tears "Let it out (Y/N) you deserve it..." Ace contined as he rubbed your back and You started to cry. "We'll never leave you... (Y/N)" Luffy finished as you continued to cry in the boys arms, you clinged tight on (whatever boys shirt) as you nuzzled into their chest as you cried harder, the rain started to pour causing everyones clothes to get soaked but the only thing the boys could think about was seeing the smile that they loved as soon as possible.

"T-thank you e-everyone for every-thing..." You say in between sobs as everyone sat there, after a few minutes you wiped away your tears and snot and stood up. "We should get going everyone, or else we'll be late." You say as you smiled which surprised everyone but they smiled back at you with soft eyes. You guys soon started to walk to school and it was like any normal day except for one thing. "Luffy~! Remeber me!?" You hear a girl yell as you guys walked to art which made the boys stop in their tracks "who's that?" You asked and Sabo shook his head. "It's Luffy's old stalker, it was one of the main reasons why we left." He explained which you just nodded your head, you looked at the girl and studied her features. The girl had long black hair with parted bangs (with a huge forehead, no hate but like I just can't with her forehead)
She had snake earrings and a pretty big bust. "THAT'S what's been stalking Luffy?" You pointed at the girl surprised that the innocent boy would ever attract a mature girl like that.

"Yep, that's Boa. She's crazy about him but he doesn't like her at all so I don't even know why she tries with him. I mean I wish a cute girl like her liked me." Ace sighed as he explained but Luffy just shrugged "what do mean you want a cute girl when we have (Y/N)?" Luffy said as he hugged you and you blushed but then you remembered. 'Innocent, thats right'
You all soon hear footsteps approaching fast and hear the Boa yell. "Who is touching my Luffy!?" You get scared and jump a little as you  clutch Luffy's shirt tightly, Boa launched at you both but Luffy dodged with you in his arms.