chapter 15

Hey everyone sorry for not updating I have been dying from a bunch of stuff but now I'm here to feed you some content.
——————————————————–

You wake up to the smell of eggs and no weight around you, everyone's wake. You go to your tent to get dressed and finally walk out to see Sabo making eggs on a cooking stove powered by propane. As Ace was making hot chocolate he smirked at you "good mornin sleepin beauty! How did you sleep?" You shrug
"Good." Was all you said as you grab the hot chocolate from Ace. You sit in your chair as you drink your drink "do you feel like swimming today Y/N?" Luffy asked and you nod "sure if you guys want to."

Luffy jumps around in joy, Sabo smiles as he hands everyone a paper plate full of bacon and eggs. Everyone quickly eats then starts packing an ice chest with drinks, as you pack snacks and sandwiches. You guys were ready except for getting the bathing suits on. You put on whatever you had in your bag and put a t shirt and shorts over it, everyone jumps in the car while you put the small ice chest in the back.

A couple minutes later you finally got to the lake that was by some camp grounds, Ace was looking at all the women while Luffy was running to find a spot with his red tube around his waist. You and Sabo of course were carrying water guns, pool noodles, sunscreen, snacks and drinks. "Guy's over here!" Luffy yells to us, we quickly walk towards him and saw that he found a spot for you guys.

Everyone sets all their stuff down, Luffy tried to jump in but you grabbed his arm. "Luffy did you put on sunscreen?" You asked while Luffy stayed silent, making you sigh. You grabbed the sunscreen, put some on your hand then rubbed it on Luffy's body and face. "Can ya help me too?" Ace smirked and you just slapped sunscreen on his face "there you go you said as you hand the two boys the sunscreen for themselves. Everyone finally had their sunscreen dried so you guys were ready for the wooded platform in the middle of the lake. Everyone started to race there sometimes almost drowning each other but it all ended up with Sabo winning.

Everyone got on the platform and started jumping off, you were about to Jump but felt someone scoop you up and throw you. You quickly swim up and see Ace laughing, you glared as you grab his leg and drag him in. Everyone kept pushing and throwing everyone off until you guys got tired, everyone laid or sat on the platform taking a break. After a couple minutes you guys decided to swim back and eat snacks and drink soda. You just chill sitting on a log as you drink your favorite soda, that was until you felt water get sprayed at your face.

You saw Luffy with a water gun laughing at you making you glare at him and grabbing another water gun, you fill it up with water and start shooting Luffy but then you accidentally hit Sabo, he smirked as he grabbed a water gun. You were pretty much drowning as you were getting sprayed with water by both Luffy and Sabo that was until Ace joined in and started to shoot Sabo giving you an opening to swim behind Luffy and shoot him down, and you took that opening, he turned right when you were gonna shot and you got a head shot. "Hahaha!" You laughed but got a mouthful of water from Sabo.

Everyone finally was done with swimming for the moment so you guys started to eat a bunch of sandwiches and cheez its. Everyone fell asleep except for you, you were in the shade playing on your phone and seeing what was new on social media. You soon finally fall asleep in the shade until you hear a small scream, you frantically turn your head seeing who made the scream then you see the boys front body sunburned making you try to hold in a laugh. They all look at you as you weren't burnt at all, they got jealous.
"don't worry guys I have burn spray for y'all so it won't hurt." You say as you grab a bottle that said burn relief and you sprayed it on their bodies.

"Looks like it's time to head back to camp so we aren't in the sun." You say as you gather all the stuff up and carried it to the car so the hurt boys wouldn't have to do work. Everyone was in the car waiting for you until you got into the driver's seat and started to drive to the camp spot. Everyone sat in a chair under shade so their burns wouldn't get worse, you applied aloe on their burns so it could help with the burns also. "After dinner we can go get ice cream and it's on me ok?" You said and everyone nodded their head happy to hear they are getting something sweet. You started to make fried rice for everyone which smelt amazing, once it was done you served it to the boys and they started to shove it down their throat.

"Thank you Y/N" Luffy said with his mouth full of food as his other brothers nodded their head in agreement making you smile. "Your welcome Luffy" you say as you gently ruffle his hair. They finally finished all the rice and back in the car ready for ice cream. You drive into a close town by the camp sites that had some amazing home made ice cream. "Ok so what does everyone want?" You ask and luffy yells how he wanted cookies and cream, Ace wanted an orange cream popsicle instead and Sabo wanted a strawberry icecream. You finally got out of the car and waited in line, you thought to yourself how you never thought that you would be camping with friends but here you are driving and stuff like that with people you met last spring. You finally got the ice creams and went to the car.

"Here you guys go." You say as you give everyone their stuff, when you got to camp it was dark and everyone had to go to bed. The boys went to their tent and you went to yours that night, you scrolled through your phone until you fell asleep easily since you were tired from all the swimming.

——————————————————–
1,076 words

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter that I wrote at 1 am so it might be a little weird I can't tell but yeah it has been hard for me and I barely have motivation to do anything but I'll try to keep updating for everyone love ya and have a good rest of your day/night

Love - sum idiot <3