BONUS: The Astro Ambassadors

A/N: So after the amazing Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale, I've been wanting to have Percabeth meet Sousa and Kora. Here is the result. It's short and sweet, I hope you like it!

Percy

"Would you use a napkin for once? They'll be here any minute," Annabeth scolded.

Percy frowned through his mouthful of cheeseburger but did as she asked. Hey, he just fought off a hellhound in an alley, that works up quite an appetite. It wasn't his fault that the monster showed up only twenty minutes before their meet-up with Daisy Johnson.

Percy and Annabeth were waiting at their favorite burger joint in Manhattan. Daisy had recently returned from a stint in outer space—how cool was that?—and had requested a lunch date. She and Percy had kept in contact ever since the whole Echidna/Phorcys/Keto/HYDRA situation. Percy enjoyed talking with her about his powers and learning new ways to create earthquakes. He couldn't manipulate vibrations like she could, and his strength still lay in his powers over water, but he was getting better and better at summoning earthquakes and controlling them more precisely. Plus, Daisy had so many interesting stories about her time with S.H.I.E.L.D., and she seemed to enjoy hearing his stories about life as a demigod. She was a bit like the older sister he'd never had, and Annabeth got along well with her, too.

"Can you believe she just spent a year in space?" Percy gushed, leaning back in the booth.

Annabeth dipped a fry in ketchup, sighing. "What I wouldn't give to be able to do that." She popped the fry in her mouth.

Percy chuckled. "I'm sure she or Mack could arrange something."

Annabeth snorted. "And leave you here by yourself? Not a chance."

"Yeah, I'm with Annabeth. You need constant supervision," Daisy said from behind Percy.

Percy turned and mock-pouted at Daisy. "That hurts, you know. You all think I'm hopeless without someone to watch me, but I'll have you know I survived for a month on my own without my memories."

"We don't talk about that." Annabeth scowled. She shook her head and smiled up at Daisy, scooting closer to Percy to make room for her. "So good to see you! Who are your friends?"

It was then that Percy noticed the two people hovering behind Daisy. One was an Asian woman resembling Daisy, with slightly wavy hair darker than Daisy's, and dark eyes. The other was a Caucasian man with short dark hair, a few small patches at his temples starting to gray, and warm brown eyes.

Daisy plopped into the booth beside Percy and motioned for her friends to join them. "That's Kora, my sister, and Daniel Sousa, my boyfriend," she introduced. "Kora, Daniel, these are my friends Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase."

"Nice to meet you," Daniel said, holding out his hand for Percy to shake. He did and found that Daniel had a strong grip.

As they sat down, Percy scratched his head. "You never mentioned a sister before."

"Yeah, we've been pretty busy over the last year or so." Daisy snagged a french fry from Percy's plate before he could stop her. "I figured this would be easier to explain in person. Kora is my sister from an alternate timeline, and Sousa is originally from the fifties."

Percy stared blankly at Daisy and was happy to see that for once even Annabeth seemed confused. Kora chuckled at their expressions.

"It's a long story," Daniel said. "Even I don't completely understand it."

"We kind of had to go on a trip through time to save the world," Daisy explained, "and we ended up creating a new timeline. We took Daniel from that timeline before we knew we were in a different timeline because he was supposed to be dead. Then we found Kora, realized we were in a different timeline, returned to our timeline—this timeline—and saved the world. And now Daniel and Kora are here with us."

Percy turned to Annabeth, who, unfortunately, was nodding as if everything made perfect sense. Percy shook his head in the hopes that would help him make sense of it, but no luck.

"It's a lot to take in, we know," Kora said.

"Whatever, I'll accept it," Percy said. "If you're sisters, does that mean you're an Inhuman, too?"

Kora glanced at Daisy, who nodded. Kora put her hand in the middle of the table and an orange ball of energy materialized in her palm. Kora's eyes glowed the same color. After a few seconds, it vanished.

"Awesome," Percy said.

"What about you, Daniel, any special powers you want to share?" Annabeth asked.

"Uh, no, but how do you know Daisy?" Daniel frowned.

"Babe, remember those demigods I told you about?" Daisy patted Daniel's leg. "The ones the team and I fought with against monsters and HYDRA?"

"Yeah, but—" Daniel froze and looked at Percy and Annabeth with wide eyes. He turned to Daisy. "Them?" He faced Percy and Annabeth again. "You?"

Annabeth laughed. "My mom is Athena, his dad is Poseidon." She jerked her thumb towards Percy.

"But you're just kids!" Daniel exclaimed.

Kora flagged down a waiter and ordered a Coke. "Danny-boy, you know we've seen much weirder things."

"You're so young, why would anyone let you fight the things you have?" Daniel seemed about to hyperventilate.

"I ask myself that question every day," Percy said. "The answer is: the gods aren't great at resolving family drama, and they make us demigods deal with it."

It might have been Percy's imagination, but he could have sworn he heard thunder rumble overhead. Silently, he dared Zeus to try something. After everything he's done for the gods, Percy felt untouchable.

"Anyway, they still haven't gotten to explore much of this time since we've been doing S.H.I.E.L.D. work non-stop, so I wanted to show them around and introduce them to you. Now that we're back in town for a bit, there's a chance we might run into some trouble related to your world," Daisy said. "Besides, it's been a while."

Percy threw his arm around Annabeth's shoulders. "I'm gonna need to hear all your space stories, immediately."

Daisy leaned into Daniel. "As long as you tell me what you've been up to. Knowing you, it hasn't been quiet since we last talked."

Percy snorted, thinking of the hellhound he killed literally half an hour ago. "Deal."

"First thing's first—Coulson's back."

Annabeth gaped at her. "Again?"

Daisy shook her head, laughing. "I swear that man's superpower is resurrection. He's not the same as he once was, he's not even technically human. He's an LMD, a Life-Model-Decoy implanted with Coulson's memories."

"A high-tech robot," Daniel summarized.

Percy exchanged a look with Annabeth and nodded. "Makes sense."

Daisy's brow furrowed. "Really? I just told you Coulson's basically a robot now."

Annabeth shrugged. "We knew someone like that once. He had created a mechanical body for himself and transferred his spirit into it so he could keep living long after he was supposed to."

Percy thought of Daedalus, or Quintus as he had first known him. He still remembered how life-like his body was, how he had fooled everyone. It really was an amazing feat. Percy had seen the Hephaestus and Athena cabins pouring over his notes, trying to unlock the secret for themselves. He hoped they didn't. Living that long . . . it never ends well.

"I gotta say, I expected that to throw you a little bit," Daisy said.

Percy smiled. "We're demigods. We'll believe pretty much anything. Now tell us all about your time-traveling adventure and then your trip through space."

"For that, I'm gonna need some food." Daisy caught the attention of another waiter. "We're gonna be here a while."