10

August is breathing heavy "Shit fuck" as the woman is giving him oral sex "Damn girl you too good right now" he says as she goes faster & hard he releases himself in her mouth.

2 hours later

He is getting dressed & the woman cleans herself up & leaves & his cell phone vibrates its a text from Carter that the stuff is ready for pick up.

August is going to his car & he begins to drive when he sees Onika at a ice cream shop sitting at a table waiting & then he sees Carter Jr. sit at the table with her & there sharing a big milkshake together his blood boils & his jaw clenched & he speeds to Carters house.

He rings the doorbell & when Carter opens the door "Tell YA kid leave my girl alone" he says in a demanding tone "What are you talking about come on let talk in my office" he says letting August into his office & Carter sits at his desk & August in the chair "Now son what are you talking about?" He asks "YA son tell him not to see my girl we got into a big ass fight & I said something's I didn't mean & I walked out but I don't want her with him no offense I just want her to be safe" he tells him with a serious face "Son I can't promise you anything because my son is 23 & she is grown woman they can do what ever they please, I can assure you that she is in good hands with my son he isn't in this drug business" he tells him "What ever man so you got the pick or what" he tells him "Let me tell you something don't catch a bitch attitude with me because you fucked up your girlfriend that has nothing to do with me, this business have no acceptations for love you hear me CUZ lil big headed ass nigga like you confused the two so get your head out your ass & use it ONE SLIP UP & you ain't ever coming back from it" he tells him throwing the bag at him "Escort yourself out" he tells him lighting his cigar.

As he walks out of the office he sees Carter Jr. in the living room & Monroe with Onika talking about the baby "Your brother is so nice he set the entire nursery himself & it's exactly the way I wanted it, I love it so much" she says smiling "Shouldn't August have done that for you a long time ago when you were at least like 5 months or so?" Monroe asks "Me & August are finished we got into this big fight & he told me that he never wanted our baby, when he said those word I can never forgive him for that" she says as she is about to cry again & Carter places her head on his shoulder & Monroe looks at his face & she knows when her brother is catching feelings "I'ma go to the bathroom real quick" she says & goes into the bathroom, August leaves more mad & upset.

Monroe is texting her brother
•Why YA face like that???????

Cj is texting.............
•Like what?......

Roe is texting........
•I know your faces bro come on now you like Onika don't you?😏😏
Cj is texting...
•She is a very beautiful & attractive woman we just friends right now I don't like her like that & plus she is having a baby I don't know if I can be with a woman like that.

Roe is texting...
•😮😮😮😮😮😮 you lying remember Ashley your last girlfriend she had a son & you loved him like if it was your own & why you gotta be so hard headed nigga you like her I know you do so 😬😬😬😬😬😬

Cj is texting.....
•Yeah I do remember her & I remember what she did to me using me to get close her baby dad again CUZ he was working for pops until he married a new bitch & dropped me I was get married to that girl that bitch hurt me & now me & Onika are just friends..

Roe is texting...
•Do you wanna just be "Friends" with her in the future? 😐😐

Cj is texting....
•We gotta see how things play out first....

Monroe knows her brother more then anyone & he is catching feelings for Onika....