23

She hears there entire conversation, & she runs upstairs when she hears them getting closer to the door & then she hears the door close & Carter goes up the stairs into the room "I thought you would be half way done with this paint baby you didn't even open paint up yet" he says opening the paint for her & she folds her arms & ignores him "What's wrong" he says noticing her attitude "Nothing can we just get to painting please I just wanna get this out the way" she says grabbing the brushes & dips them into the paint "Onika what's wrong like you acting like this" He says looking at her "Can we just get the room painted please" she says trying not to cry, he takes the brushes out her hand & holds her by the waste "Why you gotta take out your father's busines Huh that's why I could love August anymore he let it get into his head & Carter I don't wanna lose you too I love you so much that I will go to the ends of the earth to see you happy, I beg & beg August to leave this game but he never listened to me......" she drop her head down & tears fall on his shirt "Onika I am not him & you never can compare him to me after everything we have been through. I love you & I will not let game take over my love for you or my life you will always be first in eyes & heart. My father never wanted this business for me but I am the only who was actually made for this game, my father hated it but he knew that I can actually handle everything this business has to offer I grew learning from him he taught me so much about this business but I will handle this business at my terms" he tells her

"I don't wanna see you hurt or in box those are my biggest fears I don't wanna have our child see you in a box or through a glass mirror Carter all I am asking of you is don't let this business forget who you are" she says looking into his eyes as she letting her tears fall.

"I won't I swear to you Onika I will not" he says kissing her forehead & she half smiles at him, "Can you promise me something?" he asks "Anything" she says "Promise me that you will stay beautiful just the way you are" he asks & she giggles "I promise" she says assuring him "Good because you are truly the most beautiful pregnant I have ever seen" he says to her as holds her in his arms she breaths in his clone "I love you so much Carter" she says to him "I love you so much more Onika" he tells her holding her close to him "Come on let's paint this room & I built all the stuff so our son can have a room when he get's here" he says "Yeah" she says smiling wiping her tear.

2 hours later

They finally get done the entire nursery for their son, Onika & Carter are covered in blue paint "Well at least everything is finally done our son has his room" she says to Carter as he tries to take the paint off his face "Yeah it's finally done" he says "You are in need a bath & full scrub" She says as she giggles "You gonna scrub my body?" he says with a smirk on his face "Go get your things & I will scrub your entire body from head to toe" she says to him kissing him softly, he kisses her back & they both leave the room.

Onika sets his bath & he is standing behind her he rubs his hands on her waste slowly up & down & he leans down slowly whispering in her ear "Get in with me ma" he says as he begins to side down her tank top kissing her shoulder softly, take off her shorts as they drop to her ankles.

He moves her hair from her neck, giving her kiss after kiss after kiss Onika knows when Carter gets like this she melts like butter his touch was the only one could make her drip between her legs.

He turns her around with his chest to her she hasn't even noticed that her got her completely naked he gets in & goes after, the candles are lit in their oversized bathroom he rubs her shoulders as he keep kissing them. "Carter why are you doing this to me, you keep doing this to me getting me hot & we have sex our son is feel your penis" she says trying to get him to stop "Ma I read the book sex is good for the baby so I'ma keep this good thang goin watch You gonna give me some" he tells her "No I'm not" she shot back "Well see about that" he says with a smirk on his face.

20 minutes later

They both get out the shower & as Onika is rapping the towel around her she sees Carter's body dripping wet & she so much moisture between her legs she walks fast out that bathroom & Carter knows why, he laughs to himself.

Onika climbs into bed with his big shirt on & her panties, she falls asleep once she hits the pillow.

As she is sleeping she feels her other set of lips getting kissed on she opens her eyes to see Carter in between her legs & he is making her feel so good that numb feeling is back again & she moans "Papi stop it" she says & she gasp for air as he gets right spot & he stops & he places himself inside of her & his body is hovering over hers with her legs up on his shoulders.

"You gonna give me some?" He says looking at her as she looks at him with a facial expression telling him you better get it all up in their & he begins to stroke in & out, since he is so thick he has no mercy for Onika & she loves it.

3 hours later

He releases himself all inside of her & pulls out slow & Onika's body is so drained she knocks right on his chest, "That's my girl Papi knocked that girl out" he says holding her & turns on the tv trying to block out her snoring.