9

Onika is standing there looking at him as he leaves & she follows him "FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU !! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN I DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR THIS BABY! YOU FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE I DONT WANNA RUN WITH YOU IN THE STREET BECAUSE IMA ABOUT TO BECOME A MOTHER & MY CHILD WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST !!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE YOU, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING COMING TO YOU YOU FUCKING LOWLIFE ASSHOLE!! " she screams as she cries & slams the door.

She lays on the floor breaking down in tears crying nonstop when her cell phone rings she sees its a number she doesn't know but she answers it "Hello?" She says with her voice cracking "It's Carter Monroe's older brother are you alright? why are you crying" he ask with a sincere tone in his voice.

"Wait till I get there where do you live?" He says, 30 minutes later he knocks on her & she opens the door with her eyes red & her shirt is wet "He never wanted our baby" she says crying hysterically he closes the door & just holds her in his arms "He doesn't deserve you & this baby is gonna be perfect with you as their mother look at me beautiful" he says as he lifts her head with his finger & she's looks at him "You don't need him, your a strong, smart, independent woman don't ever let no man bring tears to your eyes, if a man brings tears to your eyes he isn't a real man he is just a boy. Now you gonna lay down & rest I'm sure all of this stress is not good for the baby" he says to her as he holds her as he hears her cry, he rubs her head.

He carries her bridal style up to her room & lays her down taking off his jacket he wipes her tears with his sleeve "Why would he say that to me after everything we have been through I basically saved his life & he wants to treat me like a drag doll emotionally but I'm done oh I am so done with him & his bullshit, All I have ever wanted was to have someone to love me & a happy family with that person that I love" she says as she covers her face with her hands & she begins to cry "Beautiful please don't cry everything is gonna be ok you got me & Monroe we got you" he says as he lays down next to her & holds her tightly "I still love him Carter" she cries "Its alright I know I know" he says as he holds her.

2 hours later

Carter notices she felt asleep he moves her on her side & covers her with her blanket, he leaves the room quietly & explores her house he sees a pink nursery room with a incomplete crib & half of the room is painted, he sees boxes of baby stuff in the room "She deserves so much better" he thinks to himself.

4 hours later

Onika wakes up to August Alsina's song KISSIN on my tattoos come from her nursery & sees Carter's jacket on her bed still, she walks over & sees everything set up the room is completely done rugs put in, crib completely built, the diaper changing table built, everything she wanted in her daughter's nursery is set up, she rubs her belly & Carter is leaning against the door "Do you like?" He asks with his arms folded "I love it you didn't have to do this I could've done it" she says "Its the least I can do after what you endured today" he says & she turns around as she is about to cry again "I don't know how to thank you for this Carter" she says as she begins to cry "Ok for a start can you stop crying & let me take you out its 6:45 & I wanna see you smile for once I'm sick of seeing your tears wheres that pretty smile of yours" he says as he wipes the tears away from her eyes & brushes the hair away from her face "Go get ready I'll wait for you" he says to her.

45 minutes later

Onika comes down wearing a long coral peach colored dress with gold flats on with her hair flowing down her back & light pink lipstick on "I'm ready" she says "You look amazing" he tells her as he spins her around "Like a queen" he adds she smiles & they leave together.