19

Her eyes open wide when she's sees all her family from Trinidad & they all scream "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ONIKA", she covers her face as she cries & they all run go her & she hugs & kisses each & every one of them. "Oh my god this can't be real right now oh my god I haven't seen you guys in so long" she says choking on her words & they all hug her again & when she sees her mother she runs to her & hugs her so tight "Hi my baby I missed you so much" she tell her & Onika can nothing but cry in her arms & hold her "Carter call all of us here because he wants to ask you something sweetie" she tells her & she looks at her mother "Everyone go to the back yard" her mother says "The backyard WHAT IS GOING ON!!" She says wiping her tears.

When she gets to the backyard she sees a big screen & it's plays her favorite song "What you do to me remix feat. Dej Loaf" it's pictures of her & Carter when they start dating, then it's turns black & white when he puts up a picture of her daughter he wrote "Our Princess will always love you" then it's play the song again, he puts up pictures of there photo shoot together then they pictures disappear it's a video of her mother "Onika sweetie you are the love of my life I love you im sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me the most" she disappears then Carter comes on "Baby what you do to me, where do I begin I love you so much, when I met you, I sat next to you because I knew instantly I had to have you, you opened my heart to love again, regardless what you going through I'll be there ROCKIN wit you, I have seen you at you worst & I loved you even more, your a strong, beautiful woman, these past 5 years we have been together has shown me that your the woman I gotta make my wife one day" he disappears.

On the screen there's a collage of pictures of Onika & Carter in pink letters "Onika turn around" she says the words to herself & turns around to see Carter in a black suit he is smiling at her. "Hi beautiful I'm Carter" he tells her "Im Onika" she says crying & laughing "I love you beautiful & I wanna ask you this, I love you always at your best & worst Onika Maraj will you do the honor of being my wife" He says getting down on one knee. She looks at him with her eyes red & puffy "YES !!!!!!!! CARTER I WILL!!!!" She screams in excitement he places the ring on her finger hold her face in his hands & gives he a sweet, slow & very passionate kiss & he holds her tightly.