4

In the morning

August wakes to see Onika still sleeping holding him, he has to use the bathroom he tries to take her hands off of him but she has locked together "Nika I gotta use the bathroom" he whispers to her & she turns over he goes to the bathroom & takes out his cell phone he sees a couple missed calls from one of his dealers he calls them back "Yo Wasgud" he says "Nigga fuck you at? Aye never mind did you forget today you gotta make some closing deals today with some very important people from Puerto Rico" he says "No nigga I ain't forget I was chillin with my lady makin sure she good, she having my baby so I gotta check in most of the time making sure everything is good " he tells him as he washes his hands & looks for an extra toothbrush "AYYE I call you back later" he says as he brings to brush his teeth & washes his face he sees Onika standing behind him smiling at him.

"I thought you said you would be gone by the morning" she says to him as she folds her arms across her belly "Hey I gotta go but I wanna take you to breakfast" he tells her as he raps his arms around her small fame "I love you August" she says to him "I love you Onika" he says to her "Let me go to my crib & shower, get dressed then we out to breakfast" he says to her as he puts on his jacket "Ok I'll be ready by then take my spare key under my mat I'll probably be upstairs doing my hair by the time you get back" she says to him as she brushes her teeth & washed her face.

"Ok I love you" he says to her she tries to say I love you back but she is brushing her teeth he spins her around & wipes her lips with his sleeve & kisses her softly "I'll be back" he tells her as he hugs her tightly.

3 hours later

August comes back wearing all black with Gucci sneakers. He goes upstairs "Nika?" He calls out "I'm in my room" she yells back he goes to her room, he sees her wearing a white dress with white wedge & pink earrings & necklace with light pink lipstick "I'm almost ready" she tells him as he continues to look at her "Why are you getting so sexy for its just breakfast" he tells her "But I'm going out with you to breakfast so I have to look good" she says as she walks out the room & he watches her walk out & he follows behind.