14

As they both are sleeping Onika is feeling something weird like someone is watching her when she opens her eyes she sees August standing over them pointing a gun to her face & he whispers "Come with me now" she sides OUTTA bed trying not to wake up Carter, she leave the room & he kisses her wildly & she pushes him away "How the fuck did you get into my house I changed the locks?" She tells him "This is how it is you fucking him now I knew you ain't never loved me" he says to her "I did love you but you wouldn't stop hurting me & Carter cares for me in ways you should've but you didn't, instead you kept hurting me to the point if I see you dead I will not show any mercy for you" she tell him in his face & he becomes so upset & his blood is so hot "I FUCKING GAVE YOUR ASS THE FUCKING WORLD & YOU WANNA DO ME LIKE THIS NO, NO I AINT GONNA LET NO OTHER NIGGA RISE MY KID" he screams, He punches her in face making her fall to the floor & he kicks her in the stomach with his boots on she screams from the pain & Carter jumps up & grabs his gun & opens the door to see August beating Onika "Yo" he says pulling the trigger.

The bullet goes into his chest & he falls to the floor but he manages to run outta the house Carter throwing the gun on the couch & he sees Onika on the floor covered in her own blood & he sees the blood pouring from im between her leg "FUCK!!" He screams he picks her up & lays her on the backseat & as he straps her in she manages to say something "I don't wanna loose my daughter" her voice so low & weak she goes unconscious.

"I won't let princess go" he says driving as fast as he can make the car go.

They arrived at the hospital, they take Onika & Carter calls his father.

Carter is in bed watching movies with Rachael he sees his phone "It's Carter" he says & Rachael looks up with a concern look on her face "Hello" he says "Oh no is she alright how's the baby?" He says with a upsetting tone in his voice "Alright I will be there give me 10 minutes" he says & he hangs up "What's wrong is Carter ok what's wrong with Onika?, Is she in labor?" She asks "August beat the shit OUTTA her & Carter thinks she was having a miscarriage they both in the hospital" he tells her & Rachael is in l shock "OH MY GOD NO SHE IS A LOVELY GIRL" she says as she begins to cry "I am going to put an end to August's madness once & for all" Carter says as he lights up his cigar & getting his gun "I'll get Monroe" she says as she leaves the room & Carter hears Monroe telling her mother "No No! why not the baby she is gonna be crushed".

10 minutes later

They all arrive at the hospital, Monroe runs to her brother "Carter" she says standing away from him as she notices that he is so upset that he won't even make eye contact with her "I let that happen if she looses that baby it's my fault I didn't get up fast enough I love that girl Monroe" he says looking at the wall "I know but it's not your fault Carter you did what could & you got her to the hospital where is she getting taken care of & I'm sure the baby is gonna be ok" she says sitting next to him in the chair.

2 hours later

The doctor calls out "Onika" & they all stand up "I need to speak to a family member" he says to them "I'm the child's father" Carter Jr. says to the doctor lying.

"Come with me please into this room" he says taking him into the room "What is it? How is the baby?" He says looking at the doctor "Im sorry but the baby is gone the beating she endure she caused the baby to have a seizure & we need consent to remove the baby it will a quick procedure she will not feel anything I am so sorry for you lost" he says to him, Carter's anger & sadness begin to consume his emotion & he read the paper & signs at the bottom & he goes back into the room with his family.

"How is the baby?" Monroe asks "She's gone the beating he gave her caused the baby to have seizure & she's gone just like that this wouldn't have happen if I didn't move fast enough" he tells everyone "Carter this isn't your fault" his mother says to him "You did everything you could to save them but things happen for a reason" his father says to him "No I promised that I wouldn't let anything happen to her or the baby she loved that little girl so much & he took her away I'ma take care of him" he says storming OUTTA the hospital.

........

August is laying in bed thinking about what he did to Onika "FUCK!!!!!!" He screams he gets up & look at himself in the mirror "Why the fuck didn't you just listen to her when she ask you to leave but you let your greed take over your life" he says to him & he sees the woman with gloves "Let me see you boo boo daddy" she says to him