5

They go to breakfast, they get there orders & August is holding her hands & he kisses them "Your the only beautiful woman in this room right now" he says to her, she blushes bright red "Oh stop it you don't mean that, what are you gonna do after breakfast?" She asks "I gotta take care of some business then I hope I'm free why?" He says with a puzzled look on his face "I have a doctors appointment & my car has been acting funny I wanna ask can you take me but if you can't that's fine I don't mind riding on the bus" she tells him, he looks at her as if she was speaking to him in another language "You think I'ma let my woman ride on the bus you gotta be crazy, I'll drive you then we gonna go see about a new car" he tells her "Baby I don't mind taking the bus I like it, I always ride with Rachael she's cool" she says as there breakfast arrives to the table.

They both enjoy there breakfast, "This is so good" she tells him "I know that's why my grandma use to take me here all the time" he says as he takes out a large amount of money leaving a very nice tip. "So where do we go from here?" she asks him as they leave the restaurant "Ummm what do you wanna do I have some time on my hands" he tells her as he raps his arms around her waste "All I wanna do is spend my time with you" she tells him as she holds him in her arms.

August takes her to get her hair & nails done then he takes her to a near by park they both sit on the grass right by the tree & they both are cuddling with each other "Who would have though that I'll be a dad" he says with his hands on her belly "I know you'll be a great dad & this baby is gonna love you" she says to him as she places her hands on his "Do you find out the sex of the baby in his appointment?" he asks smelling her hair "Yeah & to be honest I'm a little scared" she says "Why?" he asks "Because you never know what can happen the last time I went to my doctor he told me my stress level was getting high & that increases my chance of miscarriage since he told me that I'm so scared I don't know what I would do with myself if something happen to the baby" she says trying not tear up, August moves her closer to him "You listen to me nothing is gonna happen to this baby you just always keep yourself relaxed & were you stressed out because me?" he asks looking directly into her eyes "At the time yes I was stressed out because of you & loosing Mel, everything we so much I couldn't take it anymore" she says to him beginning to shed tears "August you hurt me so much when you told me that you slept with her, you were the last person in this world who I thought would wanna hurt me, even tho we had our issues & then I lost Mel she was everything to me, my sister my life was crushing right before my eyes I was loosing everything I had ever loved this baby I felt was the only thing that I know would never give up on me even when times got hard" she says to him crying "I am TRUELY sorry for everything Onika you know if I could take all the pain you feel & put it all on me I would & I will do anything to see you smile again you have a beautiful face that should have tears upon it you should have a smile putting a beautiful light on your beauty.

Onika I am sorry for everything again I hate that I caused everything why can't you see that I don't deserve a woman like you in my life all I am good for is hurting you why would you love a man like me?" He tells her "I love you because your the only man that seen good in me when I wasn't a good person & you loved will all of my flaws. I love you with all of yours if even you hurt me, you have shown that there are still good men like you in this world that mess up & still wanna keep what they have at home. You given me the most precious gift that I have always wanted" she says looking at her belly & places his hand on her side "Our child is gonna love you no matter how many times you mess up or how many flaws you have even she times get hard to overcome but as a family we will always love one another like i told you before when I wanted to hate you I couldn't help but love you" she tells as she kisses him softly, he places his hand on the side of her face slowly & pulling her on top of him as they make out.