17

She looks at him "How did you get into my house?" She asks & he looks at her when he goes to touch her she kicks him in the face "YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU TOOK MY BABY FROM ME!" She screams & closes the door "Onika please me explain im sorry" he says "What do you have to explain!!! you beat me until I lost our baby & I had to suffer 5 years you knew how bad I wanted our baby girl but you let all of your BULLSHIT control you, you wasn't the man I fell in love with. YOU DESERVE TO BE DEAD BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT WANNA SEE YOU DEAD I WANT YOU TO SUFFER THE WAY I DID WHEN I SEEN THEM TAKE HER OUTTA ME, THATS SOMETHING I NEVER WILL EVER FORGET & I CAN FORGIVE YOU BUT I AM ONLY DOING IT TO GET CLOSER FOR ME BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE BITTER & DEPRESSED WHEN I HAVE A MAN WHO GENUINELY CARES & LOVES ME" she yells at him & he sees that she is completely done with him he can tell in her eyes that she doesn't have that spark anymore she else to have when she would see him "Onika I'm so sorry" he says falling to his knees & he is holding & she begins to cry & punch him "WHY DID YOU KILL MY DAUGHTER WHY!!! did you take her from me" she cries she keeps hitting him & he is blocking her hits when tried to stop her from hitting him he pulls her hair, Carter opens the door & he instantly attacks August & Carter Sr. grabs him off of August & Carter's guards take August OUTTA the house & Carter is trying to get at August & his father isn't letting him go "Carter stop !" he says to him "No im sick of him he needs to gone for good & You playing fucking games" he says to him & they both hear gun shoots & they both run upstairs to see August dead & Onika holding the gun shaking "Onika give me the gun" Carter says walking closer to her, he sees tears running down her cheeks & he takes the gun from her hands & she falls into his arms & she cries "You good ma I got you" he says to him & His father & his men take Augusts body & leave.

3 days later

Carter & Onika are having dinner with his family & Monroe is passing the food around when she feel a sharp pain shoot in her stomach "Mmmm" she says as she holds her stomach "Please excuse me" she says as she goes to the bathroom & Carter texts her.

•Roe you good?

Roe is typing......

•Im fine bro

Cj is typing...

•You sure?

Roe is typing.......

•Yeah I'm good cramps that's all

Cj is typing.....

•Eww

Roe is typing....

•You asked

Cj is typing......

•😷

Roe is typing....

•😑

Monroe goes into the medicine cabinet & takes out a pregnancy test & takes it, she waits 3 minutes in her bedroom & it's positive & she texts her boyfriend

•Ant.....

Anthony is typing

•Wassgud boo?

Roe is typing..

•We gotta talk later hit me later dinner wit fam

Anthony is typing..

•Alright I love you

Roe is typing.....

•I love you more 💋

Onika is very quiet she keeps thinking about what she did, she looks at Carter talking his father & she gets up from the table & she goes to the bathroom & she starts throwing up.
.......

3 months later

Onika is cooking waiting for Carter to come home for his Valentine's Day dinner & she touches her stomach feeling a ball & she smiles "I can't wait to tell him".