24

3 month later

Onika is 8 months along & she is shopping online for more baby clothes when Carter walks into the room wearing all black suit & diamonds on his watch. "You look so handsome you getting ready for a meeting?" she asks "Yeah I'll be in the dinning room if you need me just call me, what are you doing shopping again Onika don't you think our son has enough clothes he isn't even here yet" he tells as he helps her stand since she blew up "Hey I don't complain when you wanna buy him all these damn toys when he probably won't even play with them until he is like 2" she shoot back at him.

"You got a point but you gotta stay off your feet, your doctor doesn't want you on your feet" he tells her holding her face in his hands "I will once you go to your meeting" she says poking her lips out for a kiss he kisses her softly "Alright I'll be downstairs baby" he tells her again.

25 minutes later

Onika is watching tv when her cell phone goes off & she sees its an unknown number she rolls her eyes but she answer it anyways "Hello" she says "Hello can I please speak to Onika Maraj" the woman says "This is she" she says "Hi it's Nicole from vogue magazine I pulled up your application & your resume is outstanding I would love an interview with you face to face" she says & "Hold on please" she says "Ok sure", She breaths in & out & gets back on the phone "Hello?" She says "Yes I am still here when would you like to schedule an interview?" She asks "Ummm can we schedule an interview within the next month because I am due to have my son within the next couple days & I don't wanna schedule an interview then I go into labor" she says honestly "Oh well would it be ok for me to go to your home & interview you there?" She says "Yes it's fine I will be home all day" she tells her & Carter comes into the room "Yes, Yes, Yes ok thank you so much" she says with a big smiles on her as she hangs up the phone "Baby I got a call from vogue magazine & a woman is coming to the house to interview me" she says "That's wonderful beautiful" he says as he kisses her.

"Did you have something to do with that woman calling me?" She asks "No baby it was all you" he says "Carter I know when your lying to me did you have something to do with that woman calling me?" She says again as she folds her arms across her chest "I might have called in some people to put your name up there" he says as he sits on the bed "Carter why would you do that, what if I didn't wanna work for a magazine again?" She says to him "Now I know your lying I seen how happy you were when you was on the phone with her, come on baby I just wanna see you happy I knew how much you loved working for a magazine" he says to her & his phone vibrates & he sees its a picture message from Monroe & it's a baby girl picture "Roe had her baby" he says looking down at his phone.

"Carter" she says keeping still & he isn't looking at her "Yeah baby" he says still not looking at her "I feel wet" she says.........