20

As everyone is enjoying the party Onika is in the house sitting down in the kitchen & Carter goes in "Hey, you good baby?" He says looking at her as she is crying "Yeah I'm fine" she says to him giving him a fake smile "What's bothering you? I know that face baby come on" he says sitting next to her "That video was so beautiful & when I seen the baby I guess all those emotions were coming back to me I don't wanna go thought the same thing with this baby, Carter" she tell him holding his hand "What happen to you will never happen again, he is gone now there is nothing that can harm you I will not let that happen I will give up my life before yours or our baby now you GONNA go dance with me & protect me from your grandmother come on beautiful" he tells her smiling at her, she laughs "You are crazy & thank you so much for everything" she tells him as she pulls in for a hug & he looks at her, kissing her "No need to keep thanking me baby I do what I do for you OUTTA love & my love for you running deep beautiful ain't nothing changing it" he says to her.

He leads her outside & they dance together.

Carter is dancing with Rachael "My baby is getting married oh god I remember when I had him he was a little baby WHY IS HE LEAVING ME !!" She tells him "Honey he is a grown man now you gotta let him out the nest" he tells her as he spins her "I don't wanna let go of my baby Carter" she says & he know she is only saying that because that's her only boy & first born son "THATS our baby & you gotta let him live" he tells her.

Monroe is eating & eating, Carter goes up to her "Damn easy on the chicken girl before you fly" he tells her as he looks at her "Im very hungry" she says to him "Roe you don't have to lie to me I know your pregnant" he says "How did you find out?" She says with her eyes wide open "Did you forget who's friends with Anthony? He told him & I let him know if he fucks up I'm coming for him" he says "Thank you Carter" she says hugging him "You not the only pregnant one here" he tells her & she makes a face & she knew "Onika's pregnant?" She asks "Yeah she told me when I came in" he says "Awwwwwww congratulations my brother is gonna be a daddy" she laughs "A great one at that" he adds "I know you will, you just like daddy & you look a lot like him well ima get back to my chicken" she says eating her chicken Carter laughs & kisses her head.

2 days later

Onika has been looking in wedding book & it's 2:14 in the morning she is sitting in the kitchen trying to figure out what type of theme she would want for her wedding, as Carter is sleeping he feels her side is empty & he knows what she is doing so he goes downstairs "You going on a record? This the 3rd night in a row baby you letting this wedding get to your head come to bed I gotta feel in some booty while I sleep" he says as he is hugging her from behind & feels on her stomach "I just want this wedding to be perfect, baby I'm getting married to you & I want my wedding an unforgettable night" she says as she pouts looking all the wedding books "I understand this wedding is gonna be big but you have more then enough time what your gonna do is" he says as he closes the book & turns her around "Go upstairs with me & I can make you feel like a queen" he says kissing on her neck, Carter knows all her weak spots "Mmmm baby give me a couple more minutes" she asks he ignores her & sucks on her neck "Mmmm daddy come on please" she begs again he keeps going his hands reach her love box & he rubs on it "Ah ah ah ah ah shit no daddy" she moans "Come upstairs" he asks & he put his finger inside her "Oh my Hunnybun" she moans out loud he beings to go in & out of her love box fast & she squirts on the chair & her eyes go everywhere "Why you so bad daddy" she says breathing heavy as he licks on his finger "You sweet as fuck" he says as he stands her up & slaps her ass making jiggle "Take dat ass up them stairs girl before I get my belt" he demands "Ooo daddy get YA belt" she says kissing him roughly "Oo you gonna get it" he says as he leaves the kitchen & Onika runs when she hears his belt "Ayyyy DADDY COMING" she squeals as she runs upstairs "Girl why you running get dat ass back here" he says chasing her he tackles her on the bed & she lands on top of him & they look at each other & they kiss each other softly "I love you so much Carter" she tells him "I love you more" "I love you so much more" he says back & he grips on her ass "That's right you stuck with daddy now" he says smiling at her "I wanna be with daddy" she says as she lays her head on his chest & her arms holding him by his shoulder "I wanna be like this forever" she whispers "You all mines forever, I won't let no one else have there our babies running around here." he whispers back kissing the top of her head & he hears snoring when he looks Onika is snoring with her mouth open "That's my baby" he says as he sits up holding her he covers them both with there King sized blanket rapping them up tight so she won't feel cold.

"Goodnight Mrs. Carter Perez Jr." he says smiling she holds on him tighter moving her legs around his waist & he holds her up, she moves up to where her head at his neck he loves when she is asleep on top of him he gets so warmth off her body since he is so use too sleeping on a side this was the best way for a man to have his lady sleep knowing that she is safe in his arms.

They both sleep snoring with there open.