16

5 years later

Carter is still with Onika.

They are now living together in a new house in Upstate New York.

Carter comes downstairs with nothing but basketball short & sneakers on & he holds Onika from behind "How is the most beautiful woman in the world doing today" he says spinning her around & dips her kissing her softly "Im fine Sweetie" she tells him "Good I'ma go play ball with my boys I'll be back around 4 & I'ma take you out" he tells her as he grabs his gym bag & ball. "Carter can we just watch movies tonight please I'm not in the mood to go out" she says as she washes dishes "Oh ok cool I don't mind stay home" he says.

He notices her emotion & he remember it's the anniversary of the baby's death he says to him "shit" he puts down his bag & ball he turns her around & just holds her & she does her breathing techniques that she learned in her therapy & she lets it all out "Im so sorry Carter" she says to him "No you good ma it's alright just let it out I'm here, I ain't going no where until you good" he says "Thank you so much for everything you have done for me, not leaving my side, take care of me when I needed someone the most, I am so grateful for you thank you so much" she says crying on his shoulder "Onika look at me" he tells her she looks at him "Thank you for letting me into your heart, I will always love you no matter what you feel or what goes on. You hear me beautiful if you wanna cry for the rest of your life fuck it I'll have a towel ready on my shoulder, as long as I am holding you, kissing you, loving you, being next to you I'm good ma" he says to her as he kisses her softly.

He sits her on the counter & keeps kissing her "Carter Perez I love you" she tells him looking at him in his eyes & he smiles kissing her so good "I love you so much more" he keeps kissing her.

.........

Being locked away for 5 years August has been in hell taking beating after beating from Carter's guards Carter walks into the room looking at August with no emotion "Are you ready to be let go?" He asks looking at him like he is scum he spits blood at him & laughs "Wrong choice" he says as he punched him in the face knocking him out he cleans his hand & leaves the room.

......

Carter is laying with Onika on the couch as they watch movies together Onika is awake looking at the movie when she looks up at Carter she sees he is asleep with his hands folded around her waste.

Onika loves Carter with everything she has. She knows Carter would make a perfect father & it has been 5 years since they have sexual contact together, Onika moves up closer to him & kissing his neck, she runs her fingers in his shorts & she starts feeling on him & his thickness "Carter baby wake up" she says to him as he is sleeping "Mmmm" he says with his eyes closed "Carter I want you" she says as she grips on him waking him up & she take it out & ride it slow & he holds on to her waste as she rides him.

"Damn baby fuck you feel so good, you didn't let me get the condom on" he says she rides him "I don't want it on baby I wanna feel all of you" she says to him as she leans down with her chest on his, she moves her hips in all the right positions.

Carter holds her up by her legs & puts her against the wall, giving her all of him "Ahhh oh god Carter shit" she moans out, he goes in & out of her love box.

45 minutes later

He has her pinned down putting her legs to her head & giving it all to her she has her eyes in the back of her head & he look down at him she is so wet that it drives him to give her more & more "Onika baby I want you to have my first child" he says to her then he kisses her "Carter I wanna have your baby" she moans as he kisses her he picks her up in the air & pounds her out "Fuck Ahhh fuck" he says as he releases all of himself inside of her. She holds his neck & drops her head on his shoulder breathing heavy "I love you Carter" she says as he takes her back on the couch & lays back holding her with a blanket over the both of them "Do you think I'll be a good mother?" She asks "Of course you will Princess would've love to have you as her mother right now she is smiling down at you because your finally happy & you deserve to be treated the way you were suppose too" he tells her lift her head with his finger kissing her softly.

4 hours later

Onika is cleaning the house & she is blasting the music as she cleans she goes into the basement to put away a chair & she is about leave she hears something drop she sees August looking at the sonogram photos.