Chapter 6 - "I Am Iron Man"

After showing Phil the files, I was going with him and a team to find Obadiah at Stark Industries in Section 16.

I grab my phone and instantly call Tony, "Tony? Tony, are you there? Hello?" The call then stops. "Oh no." I then call Rhodes, I was biting my nails nervously.

"Rhodes! Obadiah payed to have Tony killed! He's building something!"

"What do you mean, he paid to have Tony killed? Y/N, slow down. Why would Obadiah..."

"I have proof! He had it on his computer!" I yell.

"Okay, where's Tony now?"

"I don't know. He's not answering his phone. Please go over there and make sure everything's okay. Thank you, Rhodey." I hang up the phone and turn to Phil as I get into my car. "I know a shortcut." He gets in the car with me and I quickly drive off.

"You can go faster." Phil says to me.

"W-What?"

"Go faster." He orders. I push my foot on the pedal and speed up, passing all the cars on the busy street.

When we pull up to Stark Industries, Phil and I quickly get out and run inside with his team. I run passed the Arc Reactor, "Section 16. Section 16. There it is." I take my card key out and swipe it across the door. But nothing happens, I turn to Phil, "My key's not working. It's not opening the door." He holds up a small device, "Oh, wow! What's that? It's, like, a little device. It's, like, a thing that's going to pick the lock?"

"You might want to take a few steps back." I run back and hold my hand over my ears as I realize what it's going to do. I jump as there's a small explosion, getting the lock off. I lead the men into section 16, Phill goes a head of me and gets his gun out as he opens another door.

We go up to a hanging iron suit, "looks like you were right...he was building a suit." Phil nods.

"I thought it be bigger." I whisper. I turn around when I hear chains flowing, I walk over where it looks like a suit was handing. As I'm staring up at it I hear the chains again from behind me, I walk closer and stare into the dark. Suddenly two lights appear and lift up, when I realize what it was I scream. I run as fast as I can passed the agents, Obadiah chasing me.

When I run outside I look down to see Tony was calling. I quickly answer, "Y/N!"

"Tony! Tony, are you okay?" I panic

"I'm fine. How are..."

"Obadiah, he's gone insane!" I yell as I interrupt him.

"I know. Listen, you'd better get out of there."

"He built a suit." I look back at the building and slowly back up.

"Get out of there right now!" He yells. I slowly turn around as the ground starts to break, a huge metal arm grabs the go round and pulls itself up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Obadiah asks. I slowly back up as he steps forward, I scream out as he aims the gun on his arm at me. "Your services are no longer required."

"Stane!" We both look up as Tony flies in and knock him down. I grab onto my chest tightly as I control my breathing.

My head whips to the side as I see Tony and Obadiah flying up, I cover my mouth in shock and shake my head. "I cannot believe this is happening..." I whisper to myself.

I jump as I hear a crash, I pick up my phone as it was ringing again. "L/N."

"Tony! Oh, my God, are you okay?"