˚Favorite˚Caitlyn Snow/Killer Frost˚

A/n: You are part of the flash team, and you are Cisco's younger sister,

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, all i'm saying is, i'm her favorite," You heard Barry's voice ring out through the hallway as you were walking through Star Labs. You stop to listen to the conversation.

"No no no, I'm her favorite! I'm the one who got her into Journal Photography," Iris states, you quickly catch on that they are talking about you. You smirk at the thought,

"Haha, very funny, I'm her favorite." You hear Ralph say, "I'm her wingman, we go drinking together," I snicker a bit at that, now trying to think who is your favorite.

"No." You hear Cisco, your brother, say, "Clearly, I'm her favorite because I'm her brother," Cisco laughs at that they thought you liked them the best. 

You hear a quiet snickering in the corner before a cold, spine chilling, voice rings out,

"Why don't you just ask her? idiots," You hear killer frost state, then mumble the last part. Collective grunts or yes' ring out in the room, Choosing this as the time to enter.

"Ask me what?" You ask, innocently, walking over to stand by Cisco,

"Oh we where just talking about who your favorite was," Cisco said, "Obvi it's me, feel free to break their hearts," Cisco said laughing, expecting you to say he was your favorite. 

You pretend to think about it for a second, before walking over to killer frost. Making her look up from the ice sculpture she was making.

"Hey Frost," You say innocently, before she gets a chance to respond, you kiss her passionately. It takes her a couple seconds to realize what was going on, but when she did, she quickly kissed back. Your kiss was heated, but with a lot passion.

"Hey! That's my sister! Ew!" You hear Cisco say, which makes you giggle and pull away from the kiss. You hear Killer frost whine at the loss of contact, but not loud enough for everyone else to hear. 

"So, Will you go on a date with me Snow?" You ask, smirking as you hear other defeated sighs, everyone picking up on the hint that Killer Frost/Caitlyn was your favorite, 

As she's nodding her hair, and eyes start to turn back to normal color,

"Yes! we, I, us, whatever, w-woulda love to g-g on a da-date with you," Caitlyn stuttered as you walked out of the room, a huge smile on your face. You heard even more stuttering as you swayed your hips sensually as you walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: This is really short! sorry for v v slow updates, I've been struggling with school so, haha.