˚Katara˚Tea Is Disgusting˚

A/n: Hope you like! sorry it took so long, I have busy with New years and Christmas. And school, Im very close to failing and having to go to summer school D:

(Modern AU!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea Is Disgusting.

Yet here you were, drinking it in a café in Paris, France.

How did you get here? It's a long story. Katara wanted to come here for your seventh anniversary. She even booked tickets and a hotel before she told you. She was really excited, it was very obvious. You were too, of course, heck its France!

You had already been on many tours, rode down one of the street rivers, and went to see a few museums. Today was your last day in Paris, and you were going to the Eiffel Tower later tonight. And Katara was completely restless.

You silently took the last sip of your Disgusting Tea.

"Are you finally done, slow poke?" The water bender teased.

You rolled your eyes. "It's not my fault you chugged all your Tea."

Katara paid he bill and you left a 20% tip, she smiled at your unusual generosity.

You held hands with your fiancé as you walked down the streets. It was midday and Katara didn't want to visit the Eiffel Tower until it was dark.

"What now, my little water bender?" You asked.

The girl in question looked around, before sighing to herself, content with where she is at in life. "I don't know."

You quickly scanned your surroundings before you then saw a cartoonist drawing another couple. With a sly grin on your face, you quickly redirected the direction you both were walking.

"Hey Katara. You wanna have our faces drawn?" You asked, your puppy dog eyes soon came out when she gave you a weird look.

Katara looked around to find what you were talking about. So you dragged her over to the cartoonist, the current picture he was painting was wacky. The couple he was drawing had over sized features, the guy got an oversized chin, and the girl's ears were huge.

Katara raised an eyebrow in question. "Since when did you want to have your face drawn in an inaccurate way?" 

You shrugged. "I'm bored. Les just try it." You quickly dragged her in line, while you waited patiently. After the man was done with the other couple, Katara and you sat down.

"Get in a comfortable position, this might take a little while." The cartoonist grumbled, hoping to be done after the couple he just did.

Katara was sitting up regally, you couldn't help but think she looked beautiful. You soon shoved her and pushed her into a more comfortable position, putting your arms around her waist.

"We might be here an hour or two, Get comfortable, my love," You said to her with a huge smile on your face, thinking of sitting in her arms for the next few hours. Katara chuckled and put her arm around your waist and held you closer.

The cartoonist soon smiled at the cute couple in-front of him. "You guys can talk, you know. You don't need to be statues."

Katara grinned. "Thanks for drawing our portrait, I know you wanted to be done." The cartoonist didn't say anything, he was solely focused on drawing us.

"I can't wait to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower." Katara said with a wishful voice just thinking about it. You sighed. 

"After the cartoonist finishes painting us, let's go to the hotel so we can leave the cartoon and so that you can grab the camera. It should be dark by then." You reasoned with your Fiancé. The brunette agreed with you, soon the two of you stayed pretty much silent for the following two hours.

When you reached the hotel, Katara changed into a black dress. She looked good in casual clothing, but nobody could match her beauty when she wore a dress.

Katara came over to you, and your jaw literally dropped.

She smiled, which only made her look even more beautiful, and closed your jaw with her hand. "Don't eat any flies. I'm not going to kiss you for a week if you do."

You pulled Katara closer, touching her forehead with yours. "Don't worry, gorgeous. I won't swallow any flies." You said with a little giggle. You kissed her, and it felt amazing. 

Every kiss was like your first. You always feel sparks fly.

Both of you were out of breath when you pulled away.

"Come on! I want to go see the city from the Eiffel Tower!" Katara said sounding like a little kid.

You followed her all the way there, Katara hurried up, and you were worried she would fall off the tower. At least she wasn't drunk, that would be a huge disaster. Not to mention Sokka would kill you if you brought Katara to a high place while she was drunk.

When you reached your Fiancé she was already leaning over the balcony.

"It's so...beautiful." Katara said. You looked out at the city, the lights shined brightly, and it really was breath taking.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as my fiancé." You replied slyly. The brunette gave you a light shove before putting her arms around you.

"This is amazing Katara. Thanks for buying tickets behind my back and then forcing me to come along." You said laughing at the way your Fiancé does things.

Katara smirked. "Oh please, you've always wanted to come here."

"Maybe, who knows." You replied with a shrug before laughing.

"I can't believe we've been together for seven years." Katara said, changing the topic.

"Yeah, it feels like we've been together forever. I can't wait to get married with you." You said thinking of Katara dipping you on the alter. The water bender was now taking pictures, so you put your arms around her this time.

"We should start planning that." Katara said, referencing your discussion to put off planning it.

"I was thinking we could get married on the beach." You said, breath hitting her neck and letting your hands run over her curves.

"Only if we can have our honeymoon in Norway." Katara said, probably because she wanted to see the seven sister falls, we both have dreamed of seeing those.

"Deal." You replied, taking her camera. You quickly positioned yourselves for a selfie.

"Are you serious?" Katara asked you, laughing at the angle of the camera.

"I'm making memories, Katara!" You said, taking the picture. You started to observe the picture when you felt Katara hug you from behind again. She started kissing your neck.

 "Don't you want to thank me for brining you here?" The brunette said, breath panning out across your neck, sending a shiver down your spine.

You let out a small moan at the thought of how you could thank her. "Obviously. Let's go back to the hotel, my little bender," You said as the brunette was already dragging you towards the elevator.

The two of you raced back to the hotel. Clothes flew as the two of you kissed, and things got more and more passionate. That was the best night of your life.

The next morning, Katara brought you some Tea. You needed it, considering you got no sleep that night.

That's when you realized, maybe Tea wasn't that bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I don't really know-