˚Yelena Belova˚Her Army Surplus˚

Just realized this book has 8.2k views! TYSM! I'm really sorry for slow updates, love ya'll!

MAJOR BLACK WIDOW SPOILERS!

You will most likely not understand any of this Imagine or the emotional significance of it if you have not seen the movie. But if you wish to continue, Have fun!

I also wrote this in two hours at 1 in the morning, so sorry if it isnt that good! barely proof read, and sorry if its a bit long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Natasha were making your way up the stairs to the small apartment Nat said her sister would be waiting for her. You huff as you finally make it to the level of said apartment.

"Stairs are a bitch" you hunch over out of breath. Looking over at Nat as she chuckles a bit.

"Get over it, now wait here. Who knows what's going to happen" she said switching from a teasing manner to a serious one.

You rolled your eyes at her seriousness. I mean c'mon, it's her sister whats she gonna do take me hostage?

"Ugh sure whatever, I don't see what the big deal is" you groaned leaning against the wall.

Nat slowly opened the door and took her gun out.
"I know you're out there" A voice with a strong Russian accent rang out, slightly startling you.

"I know you know." Natasha said continuing her conversation as she swept the apartment looking for her.

Soon the next thing you know is you are hearing people bust in the building. You head to the window and see lots of women with guns circling the building.

"Well shit" You said quickly grabbing your bag and running into the apartment locking the door and heading to the kitchen to find Natasha.

"Hey Nat we got a prob-" You got cut off by seeing a 5'5ish hot blonde holding a knife in one hand while staring you up and down.

"Lena-" Nat started to say before the blonde ran towards you with the knife. You, just being the nerd of the mission and not really having any training, just stand there helpless as she grabs you and holds a knife up to your neck.

"Drop the gun before I make you" The girls thick Russian accent rung throughout your ears as she moved the knife closer to your neck. You whimpered desperately trying to get away from the knife.

"Yelena, please she has nothing to do with this," Natasha spoke out slowly setting her gun down on the table, "перемирие (Truce)"

The blonde, Yelena, looked between you and Natasha before slowly lowering the knife. As soon as she lowered the knife you kicked her in the cooch (Yes. The Cooch.) and punched her in the nose. She stumbled back as you strutted over to Natasha who had a slight smirk on her face.

"ты сука (you bitch)" Yelena spoke out as she held her nose before standing up straight. She started walking toward you before Natasha pushed her backwards as you stood behind her.

"Ok ok both of you, calm down" She huffed looking at the two before shaking her head. Whilst you stood there with a smug smirk knowing the redhead wouldn't let Yelena touch you.

"You," Natasha said pointing to the blonde, "you need to control your anger issues." She said before turning towards you.

"And you, what's the hell!" She huffed waking right up to you, "I said to stay in the hallway, did you just decide not to listen?!" Nat slightly raised her voice at you making you flinch.

Unbeknownst to you, the blonde behind Natasha gave you a soft look after seeing you flinch, as her mind flooded with thoughts of who you are and what you have been through.

"W-well I- you see-" you started stuttering trying to look anywhere but the red head in-front of you. The red head raised her eyebrow in question, awaiting an answer.

"I-I was just standing there w-waiting. When I heard a big crash downstairs. And y-you see, the next thing I know I see women with guns everywhere. And s-so I came to tel you until the whole knife to my th-throat situation" you spoke really fast, your nerves kicking in as you had both of the assassins staring you down, them being both a couple inches taller than you.

You looked down at your fidgeting hands, eyes flickering back and forth between your hands and your dirty and worn down white and red dinosaur converse. (Y'all I have these shoes irl ^^^ picture at the top)

The next thing you know Natasha is quickly shoving you into a side room away from the kitchen, and telling you to stay put before going to grab the vials.

Soon you hear a big crash and you see people drop through the ceiling, with big guns that have lasers on them. You quickly back up and hide in the corner out of site.

You look across the room to see Natasha and Yelena standing very close. Yelena reaches over to a light switch which sets of a chain reaction of light bulbs exploding. Soon both girls are fighting the other assassins and as they are fighting you make your way to the door.

The second you exit you are quick to dodge the bullets that are being fired your way by people from downstairs.

"Shit Shit Shit. I really am not cut out for this shit Natasha!" You got annoyed as you made your way to the west side.

"Y/n! Take these. Don't let anyone see them. And go to where you, me, and Clint had to hide for two weeks last time we were here. Okay?" Natasha gave you the red Vials while telling you the instructions.

"Here, you might need this," Yelena said handing you a gun,

You stood there, the two assassins staring down at you. Vials in one hand, a gun in the other. You shook away your nerves and realized you had to get over yourself.

"Yeah ok, ok I got this." You said nodding quickly while looking up at the two. Natasha gave you a kiss on the forehead and wished you luck before running off. The two of you always had a close friendship, being the closet of the avengers, well both of you and Wanda.

Yelena gave you her jacket with loads of pockets to put the vials in. (I'm not going to cry while writing this)

"Put this on. Loose it and I'll kill you." She stared down at you, her being a good four inches taller than you. You gulped, eyes widening as you nodded fast.

The blonde quickly followed the red head to lead the assassins out of the building and away from you.

You quickly snuck out the back door, only to realize there was a sniper on the top south tower, aiming in your direction. You waited till the right moment before bolting from one cover spot to the next. Just barely not getting shot.

You quickly stole some guys motorcycle and rode off towards the subway. On your way there you saw Natasha and Yelena driving in a car trying to get away from this huge tank like thing.

Being you, you decided to try and stop the tank. You took the gun Yelena gave you and shot at the stilts of a water tower near by. Eventually it toppled over right in-front of the tank so it couldn't get passed.

You swerved onto the main road next to Natashas car. Yelena looked over confused at first before figuring out it was you. You then looked over confused on why she didn't have a door.

-TIME SKIP brought to you by: The Soul Stone with Natasha's soul in it. (My B)-

Natasha, Yelena and You were all sitting inside the vent system waiting till it was clear to head back.

"I'm impressed," Yelena said looking at you, you looked slightly confused before she continued with a slight chuckle. "You took down the tank, I guess you can take care of your self."

You blushed slightly, looking down as you fiddled with one of the pockets of the oversized jacket on you. You mumbled a slight thanks.

Soon you guys were walking to meet Natashas Agent. The redhead had walked ahead of you and Yelena. You were skipping along and whistling, still wearing Yelena's jacket.

"You look cute," Yelena's thick accent suddenly rang out as she looked you up and down wearing the jacket. You blushed looking down at it, it goes down to just above your knees, you being 5'1 it is bigger on you.

"t-thanks," Your red face looked anywhere but the blonde as she stared at you. You two had eventually started a conversation about random things.

During the walk Natasha looked back once to check on the two of you. Only to find you testing to see how comfortable Yelena would be if you cling onto her arm.

The blonde girl wasn't sure how she would feel about it. Flinching at first but letting you none the less hold on. You smiled up at her and asked if this was ok.

She only nodded and smiled, your grin widened as you looked back forward. You all three continued your journey to the meeting point in a comfortable silence.

Unbeknownst to you, a certain blonde couldn't seem to take her eyes off you. Nor seem to kill the butterflies flying around her stomach and any area you touched her. She smiled at the thought of being happy with you.

Well. You and the Jacket of course.
Oh. And a dog,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! 

Working on a Sam Arias pt. 2 Imagine sorry it was taking so long!