˚Sam Arias˚Cookie Dough˚

A/n: Your a Kryptonian

~~~~~~~

You silently flew around the city, listening for any signs of anything wrong going on. When Kara learned you were a Kryptonian she was over joyed. She basically took you under her wing, and soon you too had become a superhero. With two of you around it made things easier, you could split the city in half and watch over it easier.

After a couple of nights, you realized that Kara gave you the easier part of the city. As she got the full on city, with skyscrapers, loud honking from cars, and a certain CEO in close proximity. Other than the brunette, you think Kara had another reason to give you this half of the city. The Arias House Hold, which currently had its kitchen lights on, as the rest of the house was dark. You got the feeling Kara knew about your little crush on a certain CFO. 

With the CFO in your thoughts you cautiously landed on top of her house, siting on the very top, legs dangling over the edge. You know that you shouldn't listen, but you used your super hearing, just wanting to hear her heartbeat. But you soon find out that Sam is making a mess while Ruby is trying to teach her how to make Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. 

"Mom! Stop!" Ruby stated laughing, you hear, desperately wanted to see what was going on. You leaned back onto the roof, still listening with a smile on your face. Forgetting your own strength, you lean back to far, resulting in a roof tile flying free. You watch as the tile goes flying, hitting the metal pole of the basketball hoop. 

Bing!

The loud noise rings out, you wince as you hear the Arias girls go silent. You hear Sam tell Ruby to get behind her, followed by a wood clang of what seemed like a bat. You watch as you see Sam walk out from under the house, onto the driveway, walking towards the hoop. She looks around, eyes darting from side to side.  Ruby soon follows with a knife in hand, quickly checking in the garage. 

Sam sees the roof tile with a confused look on her face as she picks it up, slowly turning around to look up at the roof. You quickly try and hide, but not fast enough as Sam saw your cape, blowing in the wind. She snickered before calling Ruby over,

"Ruby, why the hell do you have a knife, give me that!" Sam said as soon as she say Ruby with the knife in hand. "But I do think we have a visitor," She said with a smirk, looking back at the roof.

She waiting for a couple seconds, before she sees your head, slighting sticking out. Eyes wide at being caught, as blush spread across your cheeks. 

"Y/NN!" Ruby yells upon seeing you, smiling down on them, you jump off the roof. Ruby rushes to give you a hug, as soon as you land on the ground. You had never been a hugger, coming from an abusive foster family. So even Kara hugging you, was still so foreign. Ruby was still hugging you, you had your arms open not really knowing what to do. Sam giggled at your reaction, slowly walking towards you, as she grabbed your hands and wrapped them around Ruby. 

"What are you doing hiding on our roof? at 11:30 pm?" Sam asked, glancing at her watch, with her eyebrow raised to her hairline, a smirk playing at her lips. You blush slightly looking down,

"I-I, well..." You stop and look a sam again, before looking at the ground, "I, uhm, I d-don't know," You said not being able to stop stuttering, Ruby giggled as she let go of you, you following quickly in suit.

"Well, now that your here, lets teach my mom how to make cookies..." Ruby launched into a full on rant about how Her mother was impossible to teach. Ruby had started dragging you towards the front door, you stopped before reaching the door. Turning to look at sam,

"Mind if I stay? If not, its ok, I totally understand-" You started but was cut off by Sam,

"You are always welcome Y/n," She said, walking towards you, planting a kiss on your cheek, before walking past you into the house. You stood there, red as a tomato, not fully realizing what just happened. Ruby was grinning at you, having already suspecting your crush on her mother, knowing exactly what was happening.