˚The Bishop˚The 2nd Egg˚

A/N: This is from the new 'Red notice' movie, fricken love it so much, the bishop is gal gadot, spoilers ahead. 

Fyi, slight story change; this is starts with you, john, and nolan all crashing the party. You have yet to meet the bishop because you were smart enough not to get caught...,  and you know where the egg is not Nolan, el oh el.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... This is a marriage of connivence" John states through the ear piece looking around for you, only to see you already found your way to the bar. There you stand dressed in dark green dress that leaves little to the imagination as it hugs your curves in every spot. 

"I want a divorce, Nolan can have the kids, lets just get on with this," You state downing a drink of champagne, your nerves settling in. You flatten out your dress and tune out the boys arguing, choosing to listen to singer in front of you instead. 

Starting to get bored of seeing all the couples dancing, you move on to look at some art pieces. First to find a weird sculpture of  a person thats... being chopped? You could never understand rich people and why they would like this stuff.  

"Beautiful," a thick accented voice rang out behind you, making you turn to see this 6'0 brunette staring at you, her red dress opens around the back and stops just below her knees. You couldn't help but gawk (i first spelt that word qauke... tell me ur dumb without telling me...) at her beauty.

"Yes, the sculpture is quite unique," You try to take ur gaze off her and turn towards the art, trying to distract yourself.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about the sculpture love," She spoke in her low husky accent again, making you weak at the knees. You had no idea who this lady was, or how she was doing this to you, but damn.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" You question, helplessly trying to figure out who she was.

"No, I believe we have not had the pleasure of meeting, care for a dance?" She said, offering her hand out. A smirk playing at her lips made you feel almost as if you were buzzed. You felt entranced and went for it, deciding to forget how little you can dance. "I seriously doubt such an innocent little thing like you could be an arms dealer, why are you at this party?" She questioned as you began to slow dance.

You thought about the question for a minute, a puzzled look on your face as you danced with the mystery lady. In all reality you were just here because you knew where the third egg was, you weren't a thief or a con artist, nor could you fight.

"U-uhm, you see," you started to laugh nervously, looking around for John or Nolan helplessly trying to find an excuse, "I'm here with my boss! Yeah, him, my boss... I'm just his assistant," You rushed through your statement. 

She looked at you skeptically as the two of you kept dancing, her hands on your waist tightened a bit. "Why do you work for a man?" She questioned, but before you could answer she continued, "They are imbeciles, work for me instead, I'm planning on making a very big payday as soon as I'm done here tonight. I believe you can help me," She continue on,

You thought about it for a second, John and Nolan just needed your help getting the eggs, your only here so they could keep an eye on you. They never told you why, or what big payday would come out of it. Maybe she would actually help you?

"I-I don't know, I already kind of have a job going on,"You retracted you hands from around her neck and started to fiddle with them, getting more nervous. She, having her arms still around your waist, pulled you closer. Not being able to help herself she smiled at your nervousness, loving the feeling of power she had. "It's just, these two guys are keeping me in the dark and I don't know whats going on. And I'm scared, but hey i'll survive, you-" You got cut off by a muscular midget jumping into your conversation,  Sotto.