•Natasha Romanoff•Soul Stone•

A/N: This. This was a hard one to write. But I did it. Tears were shed like no tomorrow. I'm sorry.

But i figured i'd give you another story because it took me so long to post that last one. this one is kinda short. 

I suggest Listen Before I go and Mr Loverman to listen to while reading. Idk why but I can't add a video right now so-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In order to get the stone,

you must lose that what which you love,

an everlasting exchange." His voice rang out.

"A soul. For a Soul."

Silence. 

Those words echoed in our heads. One of us is not going to make it out of here.

"Y/n I think we know who it has to be." Natasha spoke to me, grabbing onto both my hands. I nodded, before looking at her.

"I'm starting to think we mean different people." I stated, worry filling my head of all the possibly outcomes of right now. 

"For the last five years, i've been trying to get right here. to bring everyone back." Natasha started, giving me a soft smile of the memories filling her head.

"Oh don't you get all decent on me now," i tried fighting back tears,

"what? you think I want to do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot,"

"Yeah but i don't want you to. how's that?" I started to shift from foot to foot, getting anxious. "Natasha you know what i've done. You know what i've become.

"well I don't judge people on their worst mistakes," Natasha speaks out, grip getting just a bit tighter on my hand,

"Maybe you should." I spoke out in barely a whisper.

"You didn't." Was all you got in response.

"You're a pain in my ass. you know that?" I say with a slight chuckle. I lean forward and connect out foreheads, continuing to look into her eyes.

She then leads forward and connects our lips. I get lost in the kiss, the feeling of need, want, passion. Love. all swirled around, you could feel it more then ever. More now, then how you kissed at your wedding. 

Oh what you would give to go back to that day, and kiss her like you are now. You both pull back as the need for air becomes present.

"Okay," you state. "You win," nodding at each other you smile.

You quickly swipe her feet below her and shove her to the ground, "Tell everyone i love them," 

Natasha quickly kicks you to the side before standing up, "You tell them yourself" She says aiming her wrist taser at you quickly shocking you. She looks over the edge before she starts running.

You stand up and grab an explosive arrow and shoot it near her to explode her sideways. You start running now, holding eye contact with her the whole time.

You Jump.

You feel her arms wrap around you one last time. As she quickly grapples the both of you to the cliff. stopping either of you from falling to your Doom. Natasha holding on just by your hand.

You quickly look at the Grapple, then your belt. "Damn you," You spit out, tears clouding your eyes. Your hand holding onto Natasha for dear life. "Gahh, Please!" 

Your wife looks down, then back up at you, Love clouds her eyes, "Let me go." she says just above a whisper. Tears brimming her eyes as well,

"No!" You manage to grunt out, struggling with your grip. "No! Please no,"

The red head starts nodding, "It's ok. Y/n, It's ok." She smiles reassuringly, 

God that smile. It goes on for miles in your mind. It lights up your world at first sight, what you would give to see that smile again.

"please," you sob out one last time, Natasha kisses your hand. There's that spark. It makes your hand tingle, your heart beat faster. That tingle that lets you know, she loves you. So much.

And with that Natasha pushes off the cliff, forcing you to let go her hand, he body being ripped away from you.

"NOO!" you scream after her, watching her fall, it may have only been a few seconds. But to you, watching helplessly as the love of your life, falls to her death.

It felt like a life time. All the time spent with the red headed assassin flashed before you. Watching her fall, for what felt like hours. Was the most painful thing anyone could experience. 

You quickly jolted away. The image of Natasha Romanoff, your wife, getting smashed against the ground made you want to quickly follow her. And you knew that you would never be able to get that image out of your head for as long as you lived. 

You sat there for what felt like hours, but was only ten minutes, before finally finding the strength to climb up.

Proceeding to lay on the ground crying. you just sat there. wondering what was stoping you from following her off the cliff. 

Suddenly you are pulled into a pool of water, the cliffs edge you were just on, no longer visible.

You then realize the soul stone is in your hand. You couldn't help but smile knowing Natasha was in there. Helping to save the world. 

~Time Skip: Feel free to send me your therapy bills after this imagine.~

I looked around the room were everyone was cheering showing off their soul stones in congratulations. Falling to your knees in agony, When Bruce turned to you.

"Y/n, Where's Nat?" The Hulk asked, everyone then turned to see you on the ground. 

After moments of silence were no body talked. Bruce took the hint.

He fell to the ground in pain as well. Punching the floor.

You roughly handed Tony the stone before rushing off to yours and nat's safe space. Your farm house in the middle of no where. 

You stood on the porch, crying to no end.

All you wanted was your dorky assassin wife to walk up behind you and wrap her strong arms around your waist. Head to rest on your shoulder, as you looked out upon the field.

Home isn't always a place. 

Sometimes it's a person.

and i'll forever be homesick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not proof read because i didn't feel like another round of crying so sorry for any mistakes.