˚Sam Arias˚Cookie Dough pt. 2˚

"Hi! If you take requests can you do one with sam arias it can bé like continuation from the cookie dough one. Where the reader is in fight with an alien gets hurt blows her powers and sám makes her stay on the couch and the end up cuddling with ruby and watching movies?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your fist begins to hurt as you had just pummeled the most recent National City villain into a nearby semi. The anger inside you bubbled up as you were very annoyed at the villain, because she had interrupted your time with the Arias family. 

Mirage, the Villain, had so rudely tried to stop a near by transport truck that was a block away from the Arias Residence. 

As the villain stood back up she looked at you with a huff but soon started to use her powers on you. Mirage started to mess with your mind a little, and made herself appear all around her. making you unable to pinpoint who was the real Mirage.

Out of rage you stared charging at every one with super speed, punching through them one by one. Before you could punch another one you got hit in the back sending you into a nearby house.  You groaned knowing you were going to be sore later.

"Just stay down and you won't get a beating," Mirages voice rang out, a solid New Jersey accent very prominent making her sound more cocky. You stood up and flung yourself towards her, only to end up flying straight through her and into a tree. 

"JUST STAND STILL," You yelled out, very annoyed at this point. Chuckles echoed around you, making you think she was inside your head. 

With a grunt you landed on the ground as got a kick to the back, shoving you forward. Followed by multiple more jabs. You laid there trying to get back up but she was holding you down, like she was almost telling yourself in your mind to stay down. 

Eventually you figured out how to block it out, finally catching one of her fists and twisting it sending her backwards. You then started to pummel her, you started throwing punches and started to make an indent in the ground from the shape of her body. 

A hand on your shoulder made you freeze and look over to see who's hand it was. 

There stood Sam towering over you with her other hand reaching for your fist to bring it down. Your eyes soften at the sight of her, losing all focus on the villain in front of you. The next thing you know she pulls you into a hug and is whispering for you to calm down, you soon follow her breathing until it is back to normal. 

By that time Alex and some of the others from the DEO showed up to take Mirage away. 

~Time Skip brought to you by: Yelena asking how cool her jacket is~

You slowly walked, with Sam's help, into the Arias household only to be met with Ruby unfolding the couch into a bed for you.

"No Ruby, I'm just gonna head back to my apartment," You started to say before getting cut off at Sam taking you towards the couch.

"No you will not, you are very clearly injured and you are staying here," Sam turned to you after she had helped you sit down, her voice turning stern and her voice lowering a little bit. You gulped nodding as your eyes widened a little bit. If it not for you being in a lot of pain and Ruby standing right next to you guys, you would have taken that voice a whole new direction. (If yk, yk)

"Now, Ruby go get the cookies while me and Y/n pick out a movie," Sam said to her daughter before sitting down on the fold out and pulling you to sit between her legs. "You got any movie ideas?" 

"Ooh," You jumped excitedly, "What about The Proposal!!" You suggested that being one of your favorite movies. Sam nodded, smiling hard at how happy you are, and even harder now that you are all hers.

Sam started to kiss your neck from behind, slowly as she made her way from your collar bone to just below your jawline, then to behind your ear. "Mine" Sam whispered out as you moaned lowly as she nibbled on the top of your ear before suddenly pulling back when Ruby entered the room.

Ruby sat down next to the two of you with both a bowl and a plate, the bowl had cookie dough where as the plate had the cookies. You quickly stole the cookie dough bowl and snuggled into it with a smile on your face. 

You earned a chuckle from both the Arias girls as you clicked play on the movie. A kiss on the forehead was the last thing you coherently remember before you had passed out ten minutes into the movie, asleep in Sam's lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED HEHE I THINK I LOIKE IT A LOTTA

I figured Id just publish it now because you have waited to long and I would most likely forget to do so tomorrow since the last minute packing situation.