˚Wanda Maximoff˚Mountains˚

A/N: I got the idea of this imagine off of another book but It's different!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into sword headquarters eyes already drooping from your late night before. You did brighten up at the sight of Jimmy with an extra cup of coffee in his hands, as him and Darcy talked. 

"Hey guys," you yawned out reaching the pair, 

"You look dead, did you hit a bird on the way here," Darcy joked out knowing that with the way you run, you are bound to hit a squirrel or two. Yes you have super speed.

"It was a raccoon and it's not my fault it basically flung its self into my way." You huffed out as Jimmy chuckled and handed you the cup of coffee. 

"By the way Hayward gave you a mission. You and Jack are heading off to Romania," Jimmy said , you groaned out at the fact the mission was with jack. He was the cockiest of the team, basically had sex with every girl but you. 

"Let me guess, another mission to get me out of head quarters?" You questioned walking towards the runway with the pair. Hayward had been sending you on these red herring cases to get you out of his hair, and distracted. The only reason he still has his job after the Maximoff Incident was because he had friends higher up. But with the stuff you knew, you would be able to bring him down, but you never got the chance because of all these wild goose chases of a case. 

"Pretty much, You and Jack leave in ten. You're flying with Agent Jackson," Jimmy voiced out as he finished his coffee and tossing it in the nearest garbage. You groaned at the thought, riding in a 12 hour flight with a guy who just wants to get in your pants, and a pilot who has been trying to go out with you since day one. Harlow Jackson was really a great person, but she had been crushing on you since quantico. 

"Peachy." You huffed out.

~Time Skip By: Hot red heads who have a thing for hiding in the mountains~

"1 hour away," Harlow had announced, you smiled a bit knowing that you could finally get away from Jack's relentless flirting and off this damn plane. 

You and Jack were playing kings corner when all of a sudden you hit some turbulence, 

"What the hell is going on up there Harlow," You called out to the pilot.

"I don't know, it's like the plane just..." She paused struggling with the controls, "Shut off?" 

You and Jack made worried eye contact before you both started getting thrown around. You all three were now free falling. you all quickly found a spot to get buckled and prepared for impact. 

The plane hit tree after tree, you wished desperately that they would soften the impact but you were wrong. 

The next thing you know you were waking up with your leg trapped under a piece of metal. 

You turned to see Jack facing away from you under a tree. You started calling his name and struggling underneath the metal bar, after a few minutes you finally ripped it free. You limped over to Jack and started to shake him awake.

No response.

"Jack, no no cmon," you whispered out. only to get no response.

He was dead.

You panicked and set off to find Harlow, only to find she had the same fate. A tree branch impaled her right through her chest, you couldn't bare to look any locker, just searching for a way to get help.

You could barely see anything with your eyes filled to the brim with tears. Eventually you found a radio. 

"Hello?! Hello does anyone copy!" You cried desperately i to the radio. "This is Agent Y/L/N, PLEASE, does anyone copy!!" you nearly yelled into the radio. Only to chuck it into the nearest tree. 

You struggled to a sitting position, only to finally take  a look at your leg. There was a huge gash starting at your knee and ending at your ankle. Ripping off part of your jacket and tying up both ends in order to stop the bleeding. 

Setting off towards any hope of civilization, you groaned with each step, knowing you wouldn't be able to super speed out of here and to a town. 

~Another time skip sorry by: The fact that you and pietro have the same powers *wink wonk*~

"Holy shit," You groaned out as you kept walking for what felt like hours but was only like ten minutes. Finally reaching a clearing surrounded by the woods and mountains. You look around and spot a lonely cabin, just sitting there. "There better be someone or some medical supplies in there or i'm going to have a god damn cow" You huffed out to yourself, as you limped over to the cabin. 

Knocking a few times only to revive no answer you figured your best bet was your only good leg. You gained up enough strength to kick down the door,

The sound of a door being kicked down jolted a certain red head awake. Wanda had been restring peacefully before you had decided to break her damn door. She quickly was on high alert as she stood up and made her way out of her room quietly. Only to find you shuffling around her kitchen desperately searching for a first aid kid.

You finally found something resembling bandages, you quickly grabbed and shoved it on top of the counter. 

Wanda found herself using her powers, red wisps circled her hands as she quickly sent them out and around you, almost like a rope. This catching you off guard started struggling against the magic, following the string as you spoke,

"What the hell?" You grunted to yourself, only to find the source of the magic "OH HELL NO," You nearly screamed at the sight of the Maximoff. Struggling even harder against the magic, only to have it tightening every second.

"Who the hell are you, and give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you right now for breaking into my house." Wandas thick Sokovian Accent rang out, her head tilting just the slightest bit while her eyes shined red. 

Ah shit. You thought, the head tilt. 

"W-Well you see I-I just uhm-" You we're stuttering out, scared for your life because of all the things you have heard about the maximoff. You quickly grabbed the first aid kit and threw it at her the best you could, distracting her enough to break the hold on you. Leaving you to use your abilities the best you could go run away. You had only made it to the front door before the wisps forced your back against it. 

"Still waiting for an answer princess" Those red eyes made eye contact with you again, making you weak at the knees. 

"Wellyouseeiwassenthereonamissionandmyplanecrashedanyeveryoneelsediedandiminjuredandyourscaryashellandpleasedontkillmeiswearilldoanything!" You managed to get out all in one breath. 

Wanda chucked before moving a wisp up to your head and tilting hers to the side. She started reading your mind to understand what you said. (Well you see I was sent here on a mission and my plane crashed and everyone died and i'm injured and your scary as hell and please don't kill me i'll do anything!)

"Anything huh?" The redhead chuckled out, 

~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END.

pt 2?