˚Dua Lipa˚Accident˚

Dua's main fear had always been you getting hurt while she's away. And soon that came true, as she was on Tour and you were back home in LA.

 'I gotta know why can't you, why can't you just let me go?' Dua sang out the last verse to her and Miley's new song 'Prisoner' (obsessed) The fans roared on at the ending song, Dua quickly said goodnight with a huge smile plastered on her face.

As soon as she reached her dressing room she searched for her phone, hoping to find a text or missed call from you. You hadn't talked to her all day. Not a single text, call, nothing. Dua started to get really worried. She ended up passing around the dressing room deciding on what to do next when her phone started to ring.

It was you.

"Y/N! Are you ok? why haven't you called, I've been so-" She frantically said into the phone before she got cut off.

"Dua?" A voice said, y/bff/n. She froze. all possible things running through her mind as to why your best friend was answering.

"Yeah, thats me. Is Y/n there?" Dua asked quickly packing her stuff in case, while putting the phone on speaker.

"n-no," Y/Bff/n stuttered out into the phone, voice all raspy, as if she had been crying. "I just got here 5 minutes ago, Y-Y/n got into a crash. A drunk Semi driver hit her on the highway." 

At that Dua said she would get there as fast as possible and to text what hospital she was at, and packed up. She told the crew where she was going and bought the closet plane ticket. She would be there in 4 hours. 

The whole airplane ride was her trying not to cry, and to be strong for you. Just hoping you would make it, she was so sure you would, you were a fighter. 

You and Dua had been dating for 2 and a half years now, yet neither of you had said I love you to each other yet. It had been such a hard thing to say especially with Dua going on tours, and you going on trips for the magazine you work for. You worked on the traveling parts of a magazine, which means you get to see the world and write about it.

~Time skip brought to you by: Cat Grant aka 'The Queen of Media'~

Dua had finally arrived at the hospital you were in, in full blown panic now, y/bff/n called again saying you went back into surgery. She your girlfriend quickly rushed to the front desk,

"I-Im her girlfriend, he-her is Y/n, she just got out of surgery, she got into a car crash? What room is she in?!" The girl said out of breathe and still in panic, the urgency to find you only growing more and more.

"She's on the 3rd flo-" The nurse at the desk started, but before she could finish Dua was already booking it to the stairs. Her side hurt as she kept running up them but she pushed through the pain and reached the third floor. She ended up running into a doctor, quickly apologizing before rushing to all the rooms with their doors open to find you.

"Dua!" Y/bff/n said in a tone of relief as soon as she say her, she quickly gave her a hug while the girl asked if you were ok. Seeing you in the hospital cot broke both y/bff/n and Dua's heart, they loved you so much and wished nothing but the best for you. "Well, she has 1 broken leg, a fractured wrist, concussion, and 2nd degree burns since the semi was carrying gas." She quickly said but stopped as soon as they both heard a slight whimper coming from you, as you slowly woke up.

"Y/n! Babygirl, I'm here, its ok." Dua quickly said rushing to you, hugging you not to tight as to hurt you, but tight enough as if she was never gonna let go again.

"w-what happened, a-and why aren't you in New York?" I quickly sat up through the pain to see Dua and Y/bff/n. 

After some quick explaining and talking with you best friend, it was soon you laying your head on Dua's chest as she was still holding you tightly. 

"I love you." You said softly, thinking she wouldn't hear it.

"Y/n, are you su-" Dua quickly tried to make sure you weren't just in a sleepy state from the pain killers. But you had cut her off,

"I love you, so so so so much Dua Lipa, You being away as made me realize that." You said now sitting up to look her in the eye,

"I love you to Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/m, and today has made me realize that as well. My biggest fear came true and I never wanna leave you again. I love you so much,-" She stops as she started to cry, you slightly coo before brushing your thumbs across her cheeks to brush away the tears. "I almost lost you." She whispers, now pressing her forehead against yours.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere." You whisper back before locking your lips with hers, as you straddle her waist. She kisses you back fiercely, with so much love and passion. 

~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I really have no excuse but uhhh, yeah lol. Lemme know if you got any suggestions or requests!