Guess Who's Coming On Tour?!

My laptop decided to give itself a virus -______________-  Why aren't I surprised? Like seriously, that's really really annoyed me.  So then my mum spent ages trying to get it off, and then there's me like annoyed and then I take the laptop off of her and bam!  Guess who gets rid of the virus? Oh hi there, I'm Lydia. I did. -_- Like srsly... I can't even. Then I went out with my two friends again, YAY, and I didn't update and Idek tbh. Seriously, I'm all over everywhere now and I can't think straight. I'm okay though, I just don't know tbh. Idek... like.. yeah..

So like... Updates should be coming back to normal soon. I know, I know. I said that a while ago and I never did...

Sorry. :/Forgive me? :c

-Lydia xx

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha." I sing, spinning around in a circle playing on Pansy, Frank's guitar. I was playing a heavier, more rock-like, version of one of my favourite popular songs.

I had no idea why I was doing it or why it was Frank's guitar;  but I knew it was fun and that he'd kill me later for using his beloved guitar-wife. He would probably murder me, especially if I dropped her. I wasn't bothered though.

I continued singing and playing, spinning around in circles and violently playing.  I was almost nearly done; but another voice came in.This voice, for once, wasn't Frank.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends),
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,
you gotta, you gotta..." Gerard sang along, causing me to start laughing and messing up on some notes of the heavier version of the song. I finish the song off, Gerard joining me in singing the lyrics.

"Isn't that Frank's?" He questions, pointing to Pansy. I nod, strumming a little tune. It was tune me and Ronnie came up with a long time a go, but I remembered clearly.

"Yeah, but he won't find out." I shrug, telling him.

"We're all going home soon." Gerard points out to me, noticing that we had by now toured all over America, and it had finally reached December, so we decided to go back home to New Jersey, and chill before taking off to Europe in the new year. I was honestly excited to go back home, but I loved touring now. I didn't want it to end so soon. Or at least, part 1 to end so soon.

"Exciting." I laugh, setting Frank's guitar against the wall and getting ready to leave, with Gerard. "I have to meet Craig soon."

"Craig?" He questions,  confused.

"Oh, Escape The Fate Craig. Ronnie wants me to meet him." I inform him. "Well, once we get back home." He nods, signalling he understood. "They're all still in our home town."

"Oh, cool." He sighs. "You'll enjoy that."

"What's wrong?" I question him, raising an eyebrow as he looks at me sadly.

"I just want to go home." He frowns. "I miss Lindsey so much."  I frown at that, he wasn't alone. I did too, I couldn't wait to go home and see her. Tell her everything which has happened, I couldn't wait to go home. Oli, Ronnie, Kellin, Gabe and Tony had apparently been coming over to our house alot, according to Lyn-Z, and had just been helping out around the house. Such caring, sweet boys.

"I do too, I miss all my friends too. I miss Teagan. I miss my bed." I sigh, getting ready to leave.

-

"Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour!" Frank squealed like a school girl, bouncing on the sofa. "Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tou-"

"Frank shut the fuck up about it!" Gerard growls, banging his head on the table. "You're being annoying."

"Don't care!" Frank states, continuing to jump. "Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour! Guess who's coming on tour!"

"Who, Frankie?" I question, becoming curious now. If he was making a big deal of it, it must be a big deal. Like Green day, Slipknot, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, 30 Seconds To Mars. But who? "Please, tell us."

"Avenged Sevenfold!" He cheers, grinning like a mad man. "Like ohmygosh, Zacky!"

"You and him should just date already." I giggle, unlocking my phone. "I mean, clearly you're both utterly in love." Frank comes over and sits next to me.

"Iris?" He grabs my hands. "You've met Zacky, you've seen him with me... the question is: Is it meant to be?" Trying not to laugh, I shrug.

"I think it's meant to be." I tell him, going onto twitter. "I'm going to... inform the world." In my notifications, It states that, in fact, they are joining us on tour.  "Oh my gosh!" I gasp. "M.Shadows in the same room!"

"Someone's got a crush!" Frank sings in a girly voice. "I like ship you guys, honestly. I do. Iritthew."

Despite me and Frank being in a relationship, we had to act normal. So obviously he was going to come out with things like this. We couldn't have no one noticing that we're dating.

"When do they get here? I need to look beautiful, It's Matthew!" I squeal. "It's going to be fantastic. If none of you can find me, I'll be practicing my drum skills to impress him with."

"You are not going to date Matthew." Sighs Mikey, standing up and going to the toilet. "He's too old."

"He's 25!" I exclaim. "How the hell is that 'too old'? Hm... enlighten me."

"Because, Iris, you've only just turned 18. Only just turned an adult." Gerard tells me sternly.

"Yeah but I bet you'd not give a shit if I was dating Frank, would you?" I state.

"No, I would. He's too old as well." Gerard disagrees.

"Hey! I'm younger than you!" Frank gasps. "It's only like...4 year difference."

"Like between Kellin and his girl." I say.

"You're not dating anyone in their twenties." Mikey exclaims. "I'm not allowing."

"What about Oli then?" I question. "I've already been his girlfriend." I admit, shrugging. "He's older. He's 26."

"No, he's not." I sigh.

"What about that Zachary James Baker? I hear he's perfection." I smirk. "Like seriously, have you seen him? I don't mean to sound mean but.... he's gorgeous."

"Wow, gurly. He's mine, paws off." Frank says in the same girl voice as before, giggling slightly. "You can have Matty boy, I get Zacky Laddy."

"You're a creep, you know?"Ray tells Frank, chuckling. Frank nods, then looks at me.

"I get told daily." He tells him.