Uncle and Father

Mikey's POV

"What even is your problem, Mike?" Gerard frowned at me, starring at me with a look of disbelief. "You're trying to make out how you know everything, and that something's either happened or going to!"

"It will!" I declared. "It will! It probably already has. I've seen how Frank looks at her."

"Mikey, you don't know anything about the look of love. How many girlfriends have you had this year?" I looked down, a bit annoyed with what my own brother had just said. 

How dare Gerard make a comment like that! Just because he has his wife,  doesn't mean that I'm some kind of f*ckboy! I am not!

"I'll ignore that comment, Gee. You need to come to terms with the fact that he loves your daughter. Its obvious! You cant allow this!" I cry out,  throwing my arms out dramatically. 

Gerard raises his eyebrow at me. "I dont see it. I dont see them supposedly loving one another. Perhaps they do, but I dont see it." He states,  folding his arms over his chest tightly. The father look comes across his face: a concerned, focused look. "If he does love her, or something has happened or is going to happen, then I'd hope they would tell me!"

"Oh my, Gerard. Your best friend isn't going to tell you he's f*cking your daughter!" I shout.

There's a bang upstairs.

"Iris left,  didn't She?" Gerard questions. I nod, knowing I had heard the front door open and shut. Gerard sighed, pinching at the bridge of his nose in despair. "Mikey, look... I know Frankie, he wouldn't go for my daughter. He knew I tried so long to get her back into my life, and he knows that if he got into a serious relationship with her, she'd be taken back off of me by he mother."  

It takes a moment to click in my mind, but he was right. Surely Frank wouldn't try anything with Gerard's daughter, my niece.  Of course Frank wouldn't do this. Frank Iero may be a total stupid, childish boy at times, but he is still a respectable, young man who cares and respect Gerard far too much to be this stupid. He knows that Gerard could risk losing Iris, due to how much of a possessive bitch Iris' mom is.  Even if Frank loved Iris, you knew for a fact he wouldn't put Gerard losing her at risk.. would he?