First Night

We eventually, pulled up in the drive way of a slightly big house. well, it was bigger than my house anyway. My old house, i guess i should call it. I stepped out the car, followed by Gerard, grabbing my  Guitar from the back seat and swinging it onto my back. He grabbed my checkered rucksack from the boot along with another two bags, he closes the boot and walked over to the door, me following behind. He unlocked it and pushed it open, myself following behind him. I closed it behind us. He dropped the bags near the Stairs.

"Lyn-z!" He exclaimed. The noise of feet walking begun, and grew louder. Lyn-z emurged from the kitchen and walked over to us, a smile plastered  on her face.  She stopped infront of us.

"Hey, you must be Iris?" She asked sweetly. I nod. "Well, I'm Lyn-z."

"Hi." I greet. She scans my face.

"You're gonna love it here, I can tell." She grinned brightly. I nod

"I hope so." I admit.

"I'll show you to your room?" she asked. I noddrd and she grabbed my bags and ran up stairs I ran after her.

-

The door was white with a silver door handle.

"I want you to be the one to open it." She grinned.  I moved so I stood infront of her and placed my pale hand on the cold handle.  I pulled it down wards and pushed the door open, Stepping inside. the room was beautiful. The walls were a purple color, with dark brown wooden floor. the bed was a double, and had silk black covers on and the headbored was leather, black. The pillows were purple like the walls. There was a dark black mirror on the wall, old fashioned. A black fluffy rug sat by the bed.  I smiled brightly, my eyes widening. the room was three times the size as my last one! I turned to Lyn-z

"Oh my god..." I gasped. "I love it... It's... beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled, happily. She placed the bags on my bed. "Want help Un-Packing?"

"Are you sure?" i quizz. she nods. "Okay then." She grins and opens a bag, and we begin.

We put my clothes in the big wardrobe, which was oak wood. We have a good giggle at things too. And talk about her and Gerard, If i liked/Loved anyone, had a crush blah blah blah. It was rather fun.

"Oh my god, This shirt." She gasped. "It's so adorable!" It was a shirt with a wolf on it. my favourite long sleeved shirt.

"I know right." I Laugh. "Favourite Long sleeve."

"Y'know... It would look great with this pair of jeans i saw in Hot Topic." She admits. "Hey, Tomorrow. Me and You and Alicia and maybe Christa if she's up to it?" I nod.

"That sounds cool." I say. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Sure, I'll text the girls later asking." She grins. She throws a pair of socks at me, hitting me in the face. we both laugh and i put them away. "Good Shot, Eh?"

"Totally!" I grin.

Eventually, we get through all my bags. There was more in the car so we took trips down as well. We finished the last bag.

"You play?" Lyn-z suddenly asked, looking at my guitar case. I turn around and notice. I nod.

"Yeah. About... 9 years, maybe?" I question myself. "But yeah i play. Guitar."

"Awesome." She states. "I play Bass."

"And You're awesome at it!" I exclaim.

"Really?" she asked, I nod egarely. I take my guitar and place it in the corner of the room. "What does it look like?" she asked.