Chapter 6

"Clay I'm TRYING!" I exclaim as Dream starts giving me 20 million instructions at once. He starts wheezing as I place the water in the wrong place and it turns the tenth lava pool so far into obsidian. 

"I give up." I say defeated and push away in my chair. Hearing Dream laugh brings a smile to my face and I soon end up joining him laughing. 

Once we calm down, Dream speaks up, "Hey, you live near George right?" 

"Yes, I do indeed." I reply and he hums, "Why?" 

"Oh, cause I'm thinking of flying to England soon." He says with a smile. I can't help but fill with excitement that I might be able to see him in person, "So, maybe we could um, meet up?" He says, I can hear the nerves in his voice.

"I'd like that." I say smiling, "When are you flying over?" 

"Soon." He says. 

A knock sounds on my door and my mum opens it. 

"Sorry, I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I say quickly and leave the call. 

I turn to look at my mum who has a smug smile on her face. Oh, she knows. "Dinner is ready." She says and I get up and follow her downstairs. 

"So, this year, we're thinking of flying to Spain for a week maybe?" Dad says and I look up at him. 

"A whole week?" My little sister exclaims in awe. 

"I might have to sit this one out." I announce and everyone turns to look at me, awaiting an explanation. "Well, my job is going really well so I need to be able to stream daily. And, I don't want to waste anyone's money so you guys should go without me." 

"Oh, okay honey. Well, we may have already booked a holiday," My mum says sheepishly, "but I guess we can take one of Hailey's friends instead." Hailey immediately smiles and starts jumping excitedly in her chair. We all laugh at her childish antics and carry on making conversation. 

Being 18 has its perks as my parents trust me to make decisions for myself, never really butting in. I am truly grateful that my parents are so lenient and relaxed with me, I appreciate the trust they have in me. 

As we finish dinner, I ask when they're leaving for Spain. "In 2 months, darling." My dad replies which makes my mum perk up. She fishes her phone out of her pocket and rings someone. I predict it's Hailey's best friend's mother, to ask if Savannah wants to join for a holiday. She gets up and makes her way to the living room.  I take all the plates from the table and wash them up while my dad takes my sister into the living room to watch a film. 

As I'm washing up, my mind drifts to what Dream told me. He's planning on flying to England soon. I wonder how soon. Maybe, a month? I lick my lips as I let my mind wonder. I have really started liking Dream, the emotions I have towards him have grown quite a lot and I feel like I may be ready to see him in person. But I am nervous, about him seeing what I look like. I hate being so insecure about my looks but I can't help it. I rarely feel pretty. I don't think Dream would like my appearance.

The next few days fly by. Nothing interesting really happened, I just did chill streams and hanged with the Dream Team mostly. I have really started liking playing with George and Sapnap, they're really funny, especially when we're playing as a whole group. "We should play Jackbox." Sapnap says and George gasps. 

"Oh my God! Sapnap! You actually have the ability to think of good ideas!" George jokes and I laugh along with Dream. Sapnap returns with an insult and begins to set up the game. I've never played Jackbox before but I've seen other people stream it so I have an idea of how it works.