Chapter 4

"Welcome welcome! Chat, today is the big day." I say as my viewers excitedly spam the chat. I take a deep breath.

"Just a warning that I won't be able to read donos during the first part of the stream, so please don't donate during the first little bit or so if you desperately want me to read it. Anyway, I love you guys and I hope you enjoy the stream today." I say and then log in to the server.

I'm standing in my house facing my dog, Night. He barks and I take a deep breath. "I hope I'm making the right decision." I say to him dramatically, and then I see that Dream has joined the server. My heart begins to beat faster as I know the time has come to choose.

Dream immediately turns up at my house and types into the chat. "VC?"

I join and feel the nerves amplify.

"Hey Day." Dreams says.

"Hi." I say and bite my lip, "let's go somewhere else."

"After you." Dream says and moves out of the way.

We walk in silence, letting the tension and anticipation build for the audience. I decide to take him to the top of a nearby mountain so we can look over the majority of the SMP. When we arrive, I stop and just look at the server, then over at Dream who was already looking at me.

"Dream, this has been a very hard decision." I begin. He just stands and listens.

"I spoke to Tommy." I say and look back at the SMP, "He told me you take his belongings and blow them up every time you visit."

Dream turns to look at the SMP too. "It's how it has to be." He says, "He's too dangerous. I can't control him."

"I know Dream. But," I turn to face him, "what you're doing is wrong. He's going insane!"

Dream just looks over at the server. Then turns to look at me.

"I know you won't stop manipulating him. But, I feel like I have to protect him, and not only him but everyone else on this server." I say and I notice that chat is starting to blow up again. Dream doesn't say anything, probably already accepting defeat as he lowers his head to stare at the ground.

"So I have decided that I only have one choice. And that is to join your side." I finish and his head snaps up to look at me.

"Wait what?" He asks surprised.

"I will join you." I repeat and look at my chat. There's a mix of positive and negative comments but all of them are shocked, that's for sure.

"You said it yourself Dream, you need balance. And I can bring that to you. But I won't tolerate Tommy being manipulated. So I will join you on one condition." I say.

"Anything." Dream says before I even get to present my case.

I hold back a giggle at how desperate Dream's character is for this duo and say, "You can only visit Tommy with me."

Dream doesn't say anything for a minute or two. Since most of this is improvised, I am very curious to see how he will react.

"Anything for my Princess." Dream says and looks at me. My mouth drops open and chat goes wild, spamming 'Daydream' over and over again.

After a few seconds, Dream and I burst out laughing. The roleplaying was done, and now we were just vibing, enjoying the new pact we formed.

"Alright chat, it's been a very eventful stream! Make sure to tune in next time to see what happens next. There's a lot planned so get excited!" I say and end the stream.