Chapter 20

"Hello chat! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm back with streaming Dream's SMP, I know I haven't been active in a while but I've been moving house so I haven't had much time." I explain to my chat, not entirely telling them the truth as to why I haven't been streaming the SMP, "So, I am really sorry for not streaming again." 

I spawn in the castle that Dream and I had built. It seems that a few things have changed as the interior was now fully built, with flowers decorated around. There were grass blocks inside and lots of animals just running around. There was a waterfall cascading down in the middle of the palace, giving a paradise-like feel. I smile happily at how nice the build had turned out, "Wow. Looks like Dream has been decorating." I laugh and take a tour around the palace. I stumble into a bedroom, 2 beds in the middle with a chest on either side. There is a balcony looking out onto the surrounding land. 

Dream has joined the game.

I hear the sound of my discord ping, followed by the familiar deep voice, "Hello." 

"Hi Dream." I say casually, ignoring the returning thoughts of his lips attached to my body.

"You've finally come back to see me." He chirps and I giggle.

"I love the changes in this place." I comment. 

"I'm happy to hear that the hours I spent trying to get animals in here were worth it." He laughs. 

His green character walks into the bedroom and stands beside me holding a flower. 

"This is for you, my love." He says, dropping the flower on the ground. I can't help but blush at the new pet name and take the flower. 

"Thank you. Mind filling me in on what has happened while I was gone?" I ask.

"Technoblade got Tommy out. He found the stronghold and killed the dragon." Dream tells me.

"So did he actually find the portal or did he also dabble into your creative powers?" I joke and he scoffs. 

"He found the real one. However, I have a plan." He tells me and my eyebrows raise in curiosity.

"Mind telling me?" 

"Nope." 

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"I'll show you instead." 

----------

A big black obsidian building starts to load a few chunks ahead and a shocked gasp leaves my mouth. "Dream what is this?" I ask confused. 

"This is Technoblade's and Tommy's new home." 

He shows me a little bit of the prison, not wanting to show too much in case Tommy or Techno would watch the stream. He explains to me how it is inescapable and his idea of having guards in case anyone tries to break anyone free. 

"This is smart, but how are you ever going to get them in here?" I ask as we leave the prison. 

"That's where you come in Princess." He tells me, "I just need to finish planning a few minor details and I will reveal everything to you." 

"Okay." I say, without hesitation. I glance over to my chat and see a few comments that I wasn't expecting. 

-----

DaYdReAmStAn1: OMG HES MANIPULATING HER TOO!

Heather7652: She didnt even hesitate.....

RyanPlayz: Dream is the dangerous one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

I bite my lip, holding back a smile as I realise that I did in fact not hesitate to agree. Even though in the lore, my character does have a soft spot for Dream, she isn't supposed to blindly follow him which I have seemed to forget this stream.