The Queen and her tragic past

Basically a part 2 to the last chapter because I didn't know what to name it XD

Hope you enjoy!

"Marinette! Are you okay?" cried Alya as her best friend dropped to her knees. Alya knelt down with Nino on the other side of Marinette, trying to communicate with her. Tikki flew out of Marinette's pocket and started asking questions but the young queen did not answer. Marinette then proceeded to start mumbling things which only Tikki understood.
"What is she saying?" asked Alya, concern mixed into her voice.
"Is she okay?" asked Adrien.
"She's speaking an ancient language of the guardians. Sometimes that happens when they get visions," explained Tikki. "She's talking to someone."
"Do you think it's him?" asked Alya, signalling to Tikki that she meant the Adrien in her mind. Tikki listened in but shook her head.
"I don't think so."

Marinette and Adrien strolled through the park, hand in hand. It was a cold winters day and snow had been falling so the park was covered in a blanket of snow.
"Adrien, where are we going?" asked Marinette with a happy smile.
"Just for a walk and maybe I'm leading you to a trap," explained Adrien with a cheeky smile.
"What trap?" asked Marinette, standing still. Adrien stopped and laughed.
"Alya planned to ambush you into a snowball fight," said Adrien with a shrug as he continued to chuckle. Marinette let out a dramatic gasp and pretended to be upset.
"And to think, I was going to make you a hot chocolate later," she said, putting on a dramatic voice. Adrien pouted and tackled her into a hug. Since Marinette wasn't expecting it, they toppled over into the snow and laughed.
"Sorry princess," he said with a giggle as he stood up and helped her up. They wiped the snow off of themselves and went to the snowball fight.

About 10 minutes into it, Marinette stopped suddenly as she saw a woman stand in front of her. She had long red hair and wore a red dress with black polka dots. Her eyes were pure white with no pupils or anything.
"Can I help you?" asked Marinette in confusion.
"In 2 minutes, a young boy will leave his mother's sight. He is going to chase after a snowflake and fall into the ice. Save him before he hurts himself," explained the woman.
"Are you a past Ladybug?" asked Marinette, forgetting what the woman had said.
"No time to answer questions. This is your first task. We will contact you if you're needed of another vision," explained the woman, sighing as she faded from view.

"Are you okay girl?" asked Alya.
"Hm?"
"We've been trying to talk to you for a while. You were just mumbling under your breath," explained Adrien. Ignoring their concern, she spotted a 3 year old boy leaving his mother. Marinette picked up her snowball and threw it at him, knocking him back and sending him to the floor.
"Marinette!" shrieked Alya, as the 3 year old got up and gave her a blank expression.
"Charlie!" cried his mother as he went running back.

Back in Marinette's view, she was terrified.
"What do you mean? I would never hurt him!" yelled Marinette. The figure shrugged and got up. "If this is a vision, why did they send you? I thought they'd send a past Ladybug?"

The figure turned around and started walking away.
"Lila Rossi! What the hell are you doing? What do you mean I'm going to hurt him? Tell me!" yelled Marinette, fighting back tears as her anger grew. Lila stopped walking away and smirked.
"You know, you're a guardian. It's not just the past Ladybug's who will visit you. It's the miraculous holders who are thought to be dead," explained Lila. "And as for what do I mean? It's simple really. The only villain in his life.. the only person with a miraculous in his life is you. Power corrupts. And you have power. You're gonna be a bad guy Marinette. And there is nothing can stop that."
"That's not true! I got visions which I was able to stop. Maybe I can stop myself?" protested Marinette, remembering her visions.
"No.. not this time. Guardians can't save themselves, only others. Nice talking to you Marinette," said Lila as she faded from view.

Marinette fell to the floor with a thump.
"Marinette!" cried Alya.
"I-I have to stop seeing him," whispered Marinette, tears welling in her eyes.
"What?" asked Chloe. Marinette quickly stood up and dusted herself off.
"It was a pleasure meeting you Mr Agreste but I must leave now," said Marinette quickly before running out of the room.