fOuR: I'd Pick A Blob Fish Over You Any Day

I take out last night's leftover lasagna and heat it all because I plan to eat the entire thing.

'Woah was it that bad?' My mom asks me when she sees me jabbing the lasagna.

'Nope it was perfect I made the swim team paid attention in class and even made friends with a cockroach.' I say and stab my fork into the last piece and shove it in my mouth.

A certain bumhole has got me so pissed. Marco makes my emotions all squidgy. But at the same time he manages to get me freaking angry, and it's all so damn confusing.

'Oh that's wonderful hun. The swim coach is so lucky to have you.'

'You are just saying that because you are my mom and you have to.'

'Yeah you are right I am just saying it to make you feel better.'

'Mom! You are supposed to disagree with me.'

'But you just, you know what never mind go upstairs and get changed we are going to the John's house.'

'Who?"

'Our neighbors.' Oh great instead of googling new food recipes I'll have to play nice at some stuck up people's house.

'Yay.' I say. She rolls her eyes at me.

'Oh and wear that cute dress your grandma got you for Christmas.'

'Hell no I'm not wearing that pink death trap ever.' I despise pink.

'Okay jeez at least wear a dress.' Ha that's funny, me in a dress hasn't happened since........ it's been a while.

'Nope. But I'll wear jeans and a decently sized top.' I say to make her feel better.

'Make it that blue skirt.' She counters.

'My ripped denim skirt.' I say and we shake on it.

'Deal, why are you so much like your father? Now hurry up I don't want us to be late.' But they are right next door. I honestly don't get moms sometimes.

Like when she tells me to clean my room when guests are coming over, as if dinner will be served in my room.

*****

'Amelia try not to talk too much and Olivia try not to talk too little.' My mother says to us as she fixes my dad's tie, who looks very uncomfortable. Why is he wearing a freaking tie though?

'Yes ma'am.' We say unison. She rolls her eyes, she doesn't like it much when we call her ma'am.

'Oh Laura you made it, welcome come in.' A woman ushers us into the living room, I guess my mother and her have already met.

I've got to admit this house is decorated beautifully though it's the same size as ours.

'Thank you for having us Carla, these are my two daughters Olivia and Amelia, and my husband Steve.'

'Hi it's to meet you.' Amelia speaks for the three of us. My Dad and I are alike that way, we don't talk much.

'Oh it's so nice to meet you to, this is my youngest, Lana.' She says pointing towards a girl about Lia's age.

Something about this woman seems familiar. Anyway we all sit down. Amelia is gossiping with Lana my mother and my father are sitting with Mrs John, and I'm fidgeting on a three seater couch.

Why? Well because this skirt is itchy and tight... why did I agree to this again.

Out of nowhere Mrs John starts yelling in Italian.

How do I know? I was bored once and I saw an add on how to learn Italian, that was literally the only one time I was thankful for an add, anyway.

I was totally convinced that we were about to be used as sacrifices for a cult when a familiar deep voice yells 'I'm coming!'