ElEvEn: I Missed The Rude Boy

I feel a sudden pain in my stomach and I wake up only to realize that Kimberly kicked me in the gut. I slowly remove her leg from my body and groan as I wake up, my head is pounding and we didn't even drink alcohol last night. I get of my bed and almost step on Jake in the process. Lucky bastard didn't get to deal with Kimberly's sleep-gymnastics.

I might as well just take a shower, I grab some baggy jeans and a black tank top and head towards the guest bathroom, I don't want to make noise for Jake and Kim, they seem so peaceful. Well at least Jake does.

I take a nice long shower and I even wash my hair. When I get out I get dressed in there and head back to my room to get my shoes and wake those two lazy pants up. When I open the door I see them both up already, looking like confused idiots.

'Good morning friends.' I say brightly and they groan in response and I laugh knowing exactly how they are feeling right now. 

'I need a long shower and some serious food.' Jake grumbles and I point towards my bathroom. Kimberly will use the one I used.

Once we are all showered and ready we come back to my room to clean the horrific mess we made. We played dress up and we all participated, yes all of us, including Jake. I've got to say he really rocked the pink dress my grandmother got for me.

'Remind me how we got gummy worms on the roof again.' Kimberly says trying to scrape pieces of gummy worms with a broom from the roof. 

'And why there were chips in the shower.' Jake says holding a small plastic full of soggy french fries. We all start laughing. We had a crazy night.

'Breakfast is ready.' Amelia shouts from outside my door. We get out of my room and as soon as we enter the kitchen, Jake groans in delight.

'It smells wonderful Mrs. H.' He says.

'I'm glad someone appreciates my cooking. Grab a plate Jacob, you to Kimberly.' They both thank her and head towards the living room.

'I appreciate your cooking.' I scoff taking a plate that's full of eggs, bacon, toast and mayonnaise. I have a weird fetish for mayonnaise.

I join my friends in the living room and see Kimberly flicking through random channels and Jake talking to Amelia who seems to be enjoying the conversation a little too much.

I sit next to Kim and she groans, 'There's nothing on TV. You want to go hang out at the mall after this?' 

'Yes, let's do it. There is this new video game I have been dying to get.' Jake says.

'Mall it is then.' I say.

'Can I come?' Amelia pleads. I am about to throw a big fat no her way when my mother cuts in.

'Yes, I need all of you kids out the house. I am having my friends from my book club over later on.' I internally groan.

'Awesome, you're coming with us Mels.' Jake high fives my sister and I see patches of red appear on her cheeks. Oh my god, I think my little sister has a crush on Jake. I smirk realizing I have blackmail material against her.

'So we're taking your car Jake, it's the biggest.' Kim says.

'I call shotgun.' Amelia says and I roll my eyes. We all put our plates in the sink, and walk out to Jake's car. 

'I think Amelia has a little crush on Jake.' Kim whispers and I chuckle.

'Oh I've noticed.' I say and we both giggle.

'They would make an adorable couple though.' I glare at Jake and Amelia who are laughing together. My little sister is very beautiful, we have the same grey eyes and she is inheriting our grandmother's curvy figure like me. The only difference between us is that she has long wavy brown hair. I have to constantly chase guys away from her.

'Over my dead body that play boy will get with my little sister.' I growl and Kimberly holds her hands up.

'I was kidding Liv.' She laughs and pulls me to Jake's car. I hope she is. I can't imagine Amelia dating anyone. 

Kim and I get in the back and Jake goes in front with Amelia. First we stop by the video game store where Jake gets this weird game about killing zombies. I honestly think he's obsessed.

Then we watch a movie about, I don't know really Amelia picked it and Jake agreed with her. Kim and I just really didn't give a shit. When the movie ended we were on our way to Jake's car when some random dude tried his luck with my little sister. I was about to let his ass have it when Jake beat me to it. 

The guy came out of nowhere and tried to grab Amelia, Jake stopped him and said, 'Let her go right now before I shove my boot so far up your ass you'll feel it in your fucking heart.' I have never in all my three weeks of knowing Jacob Winters seen him so menacingly angry. I was shit scared for that dude and it looked like he was to. But the dude had to act all macho and provoke Jake more. This earned him a punch in the face that sent him to the ground.

After that Jacob grabbed Amelia's hand and literally shoved her into his car and buckled her up himself. I am really thankful to Jake for standing up for my sister like that, honestly that guy was huge and I don't think Kim and I could have taken him.

All in all today was a pretty interesting day, I'm glad I got to hang out with my friends. Amelia was actually nice to me after Jake dropped us of.

As I am about to close my curtains I see Marco in his room, his back is facing me and he is shirtless. Of course even his back is hot enough to make me drool. I close my curtains and sigh. Why did I miss the mysterious rude boy?