TwEnTy SeVeN: Marnie Likes Tea And Biscuits

I suggest listening to the song above when the stars (***) show up during this chapter.. enjoy reading my lovesss

-------

Jake is actually doing this." Kimberly laughs as she films Jake.

"Yep, I would do it too for fifty bucks." I say.

"Dude I totally would too." She says.

"Shh, he's about to do it." Marco whispers.

"You shh asshole." I say and he rolls his eyes. I smirk at him and he sticks his tongue out at me, I give him the middle finger and he returns the vulgar gesture.

"Will you two stop acting all cute and focus." Kimberly harshly whispers.

"Who's acting cute?" Chad whispers.

"Shut up Chad." We all whisper yell in unison. I laugh at his angry expression which is directed at Marco.

"Everyone shut the fuck up he's doing it." Kimberly says.

"No one was talking." Marco grunts.

"I will stab you, shut it." Kimberly threatens, he grumbles and I giggle. Kimberly gives me the stink eye.

"What?" I ask.

"No noises bitch, none." She says, I try to keep myself from laughing.

"Yes sir." I say and she hits me, I laugh.

Let me catch you guys up. After our little dip in the lake people sobered up a bit and we started playing truth or dare in one of the cabins. Jake was up first and Kimberly dared him to ask out some random girl. I know it doesn’t sound bad, but she has been following him around since we got here, and she’s got a really strong and disturbing onion smell, I don’t like to judge people at all, but this girl is really weird, I’m talking Kim’s uncle weird. She is dressed like a literal child with different colors in her hair and clothes, it kind of suits her though, in a wacky way.

Jake awkwardly shuffles towards her and taps her twice on her shoulder, she turns around and smiles widely, revealing her colorful braces, when she sees him behind her. He says a few words, probably asking her out. She squeals loudly and hugs him really tight, giving the poor boy a huge, spit filled kiss right smack on the lips.

“Please tell me you got that on camera.” I laugh as we leave our hiding spot.

“Yep, whatever that shit was, I got it.” Kimberly laughs.

“You want another drink?” I ask Kimberly.

“Fuck yes, bring it to the cabin. You are up next hoe.” She shouts over her shoulder, I laugh and head to the bar.

I don’t know how much I’ve drunk tonight, but I know it’s a lot. I’m still a bit tipsy and I don’t plan on slowing down, the night is still young bitches.

I grab a bottle and two cups, gulping down the first one. I shake my head at the sweet and sour taste and relish the delicious warmth that spreads through me because of the drink.

“You should slow down Olivia.” Marco says.
God I can never get used to how hot he is, his dark hair is messy and still a bit wet, he ditched his shirt a while ago, and let’s just say it has been such blessing for my eyes. He licks his lips seductively. I have to get away from him, all this alcohol is making me feel things, things I don’t want to feel.

“Why? It’s free booze.” I say, slightly sluring and pat him on the back.

“Come on grumpy. Let’s go play a children’s game.” I giggle and grab Marco’s arm, trying to ignore the butterflies raging in me.